• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

ORLANDO MASSACRE: The Back Story to this Black Operation

Started by Silent_Bob, June 15, 2016, 08:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

I'm expressing my opinion here generically, not just for this particular event. 

It's possible that an event like this could be a combination of hoax and reality.   

For instance there could have been a shooting, but who is to say the shooter himself  wasn't involved in some kind of  conspiracy?  Maybe he thought he made a deal with somebody, "an authority" then got offed as his role of useful idiot had been fulfilled?

Regardless of what happened, the event is going to be used to ramp up disarming people, THAT, is a certainty.

Russell Kanning

lately nasa has been taking down images of the earth .... because all of us flat-earth nut jobs were picking them apart :)

Tom Sawyer

So I was flying at 40+ thousand feet and could see the curvature of the earth. All the mathematics and scientific fields of study that support the earth being round... All it takes is a handful of internet experts to undue all that?

Love ya dude, but damn.  ;D

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 19, 2016, 11:32 AM NHFT
So I was flying at 40+ thousand feet and could see the curvature of the earth. All the mathematics and scientific fields of study that support the earth being round... All it takes is a handful of internet experts to undue all that?

My arms always get tired when I fly above 15,000 feet. 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 19, 2016, 02:34 PM NHFT

My arms always get tired when I fly above 15,000 feet.

Well clearly you aren't Supercharged like I am!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Silent_Bob on June 19, 2016, 03:55 PM NHFT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L6uMRg7nHE

The Aussie keeps going on about why there aren't any ambulances. Perhaps the ambulances already had carried others out. It's not like a hospital has dozens of ambulances.

It comes down to people see into situations what they already believe. It is true that this plays into the gooberments desire to have more gun control. But , that doesn't mean it is a complete hoax. If they wanted to create terror, why not shoot a bunch of people. That is far easier to believe than the fact that now they would have to have all the cops and hospital personnel involved in the lie. All the fake funerals, all the fake families and friends of the victims.

Critical logic is something that many people lack. The people that create these videos go on about all kinds of details. If you shoot down one detail they have hundreds of others to go on about. But logic demands that if one piece of evidence destroys the theory, that's it.

Here is a link that gives details for the 49 dead people. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481785763/heres-what-we-know-about-the-orlando-shooting-victims

All it would take is proving that anyone of these people is fake and the whole story would coming crashing down. But, the people that love to spin tales of these conspiracies don't do any real journalism. They get to sit back and make weak ass YouTube videos.  ::)

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 19, 2016, 09:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Silent_Bob on June 19, 2016, 03:55 PM NHFT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L6uMRg7nHE

The Aussie keeps going on about why there aren't any ambulances. Perhaps the ambulances already had carried others out. It's not like a hospital has dozens of ambulances.

People who need ambulances get priority. The people shown being carried clearly don't, except the one who was put into the back of a police pickup, which promptly turned around and went in the same direction.

What was in that direction, I wonder....

Russell Kanning

you have seen the curve? all the footage I have seen is flat. The math I have looked at from my own observations make it flat. soooo

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 19, 2016, 10:41 PM NHFT

you have seen the curve? all the footage I have seen is flat. The math I have looked at from my own observations make it flat. soooo

Sure flying across the Pacific Ocean.

Many brighter minds than mine work daily studying and calculating the mechanics of these things. Probes send back images from other planets in our solar system. The mathematic models are tested and proven all the time.

Russell Kanning

I will start or revive one of my flat earth threads

Russell Kanning