• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHexit.com discussion

Started by Dave Ridley, June 23, 2016, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

blackie

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 29, 2016, 10:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on June 29, 2016, 09:11 AM NHFT

I like the idea of celebrating secession day this July 4th.

I always make a point of referring to the holiday as Independence Day. I've gotten some pretty strong reactions, positive and negative. Of the negative, the ones that I laugh at are people that counter "The 4th of July!". Yes, it's all about cookouts and fireworks on that day. Not the freedoms we are supposed to have achieved by breaking away from the most powerful empire of the day.  ;D
Independence Day has nothing to do with freedom. It was a bunch of rich guys declaring they wanted to be in charge of the local slaves instead of the king.

I don't find the "founding fathers" or their scribbles on paper very impressive.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: blackie on June 30, 2016, 07:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 29, 2016, 10:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on June 29, 2016, 09:11 AM NHFT

I like the idea of celebrating secession day this July 4th.

I always make a point of referring to the holiday as Independence Day. I've gotten some pretty strong reactions, positive and negative. Of the negative, the ones that I laugh at are people that counter "The 4th of July!". Yes, it's all about cookouts and fireworks on that day. Not the freedoms we are supposed to have achieved by breaking away from the most powerful empire of the day.  ;D
Independence Day has nothing to do with freedom. It was a bunch of rich guys declaring they wanted to be in charge of the local slaves instead of the king.

I don't find the "founding fathers" or their scribbles on paper very impressive.

Funny I would have thought John Adams gave you a boner.  ;D

Jay

Quote from: blackie on June 30, 2016, 07:56 PM NHFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

Russell Kanning

seems as good a day as anything to discuss the idea of breaking away from tyranny

Dave Ridley

blackie wrote:

"Independence Day has nothing to do with freedom. "

I guess you have a point, but even Khazakstan shouldn't be run by Moscow.

Dave Ridley

Ways to help defend the physical safety of DC personnel

There are a lot of things elements inside the central government might try and do to quell independence movements around the U.S.   One that we should each have a special "planned reaction" against is the false flag attack, or suspected false flag attack:  Where a government attacks its own workers to garner sympathy.  I'm not sure which events in history were false flag attacks, but there's a strong motive to perpetrate them.  What if DC were to try and recreate the benefits it got from that terrorist (or some say government) bombing at Oklahoma City 20 years ago?  Or what if an actual American terrorist were to commit such atrocity aimed at Federals?   

The thing to do would probably be to follow the Gandhi path. Maybe present ourselves, publicly, to the nearest Federal facilities for use as human shields...help protect them from physical harm.   Or (putting a New Hampshire twist on it) actively defend the personnel inside, as Chris Rietmann did in Keene with his civilian open carry guards at army recruiting centers.   We want them to stop being Feds, but we want them to be safe.

If the private American militias had done a lot of this sort of thing in 1995, they would not have been successfully drummed out of business by establishment forces.  Americans were at their best after 9/11 when some of them showed up to defend mosques from vigilantes; John Adams was at his best when he defended British soldiers from a wannabe show trial after the misnamed Boston "massacre," and we're at our best any time we help defend our *political* enemies from *physical* harm.

The other option, in the event of a more prolonged bloody conflict between Feds and secessionists....or between Republicans and Democrats....might be hunger strikes of the type that Gandhi successfully used against pro-independence or religionist atrocities around India.  These were probably his top successes in terms of lives saved, as they really did shut down a large war after independence.

While a lot of this stuff can't *directly* defend people very well, symbolically it can be powerful enough to create a real reduction of tensions and a real bubble of increased safety around one's political enemies.
We should be ready to do things like this, fast and independently... in the event of such atrocities. And we should be thinking of still-better ideas along these lines...do you have any?

We have in front of us a peaceable path to independence; Britain/Quebec/Scotland have shown roughly how it's done.  Preserving the peace helps preserve that path, because preferably we don't want our independence coming to us the way Kosovo independence came to it (as part of a larger catastrophe).

Russell Kanning

I don't know if you can even start to intervene in all the false flags and hoax events created by this federal government
sounds like a full time job :(

Free libertarian

I'd consider taking a pile of "the social contracts" and stacking them in front of the Fed Bureaucrats for their protection.
I mean there has to be hundreds of millions of those contracts floating around somewhere, it'd be a huge wall.

I seem to have misplaced my copy, I wonder which agency I ask to get a duplicate of my contract?   

Russell Kanning

yea it is funny watching people on facebug attack guys like our friend Tony (of the great pictures) whenever he broaches the subject of leaving
social contract
social contract

Dave Ridley

Many of the defeatest arguments against an NHexit are easy to counter by just quasi-quoting their statement back to them.  All you have to do is substitute the words "Estonia" and "USSR" for "New Hampshire" and "US." 

Russell Kanning

so true
this is a tried and true path .... well sometimes people get killed ... but it is nothing new

Dave Ridley

Sent this LTE to New Hampshire's Valley News today. 

"In response to 'NHexit' Next?,' your editorial lampooning the New Hampshire independence movement...maybe it's best to quote Brexit leader Nigel Farage:

"...when I came here seventeen years ago, and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to get Britain to leave the European Union, you all laughed at me...you're not laughing now, are you?"

Technically, I and hopefully all independence folk *do* want you and your staff to be able to laugh.  Your future should be cheerful prosperity, carefree of the handcuff-happy U.S. government which so badly treats journalists. The Federal system you apparently want to live under now ranks below Ghana and South Africa in press freedom. This according to Reporters Without Borders.

The trees resemble the forest:   In 2007 I heard and saw a Fed enforcer - one of the nicer ones - order a Valley News reporter not to take his picture.  They were both standing outdoors.  Google  "Homeland security cop censorship" and watch the video evidence if you don't believe me.  Meanwhile, ask yourself what would happen if one of your people tried to operate a camera *inside* a Federal building without permission.  Their domain inside this state...is like a black hole. And how would you fare if one of your people got close to a major DC scandal as New York Times reporter Judy Miller did?  She spent 12 weeks in jail for remaining silent when the central government's goons ordered her to betray a source.

Many, many days will pass before New Hampshire achieves independence from DC's web of fear and censorship.  But every moment that passes between now and *our* Independence Day... puts you (not just us) at risk of persecution by Washington.

Dave Ridley
NHexit.com"

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

What: Protest against useless Hillary-sucking FBI and *for* NH independence from this shit!
Where: Outside FBI office, 15 Constitution Dr, Bedford, NH
When: 3-5pm Monday, July 11, 2016
Who: NHexit.com and friends
Why: "Hoover's children" have a double standard when it comes to the crimes of the elite. We'd like their institution to leave NH, since they're apparently more of a threat to the people than to the corrupt political class. See details below about the probably-harmless local guy they locked up.
How: 3-4pm pick up litter. 4-5pm wave signs, give speeches, etc.
Updates: http://nhexit.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/events/488294401366639/

The FBI's double standard is on worldwide display this week, in its refusal to recommend prosecution of Hillary Clinton. Her kid-glove treatment is a result of the unaccountable Breznevian status top rulers-in-waiting now enjoy in the USSA. It stands in ugly contrast to the handling of New Hampshire gunsmith Johnathon Irish. Irish was charged and sentenced to 18 months imprisonment a couple years back after an FBI investigation. According to https://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-releases/2014/new-hampshire-man-pleads-guilty-to-firearms-charges Irish "entered a guilty plea in the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire to one count of aiding and abetting the making of a material false statement in connection with the acquisition of a firearm, and one count of lying to a federal law enforcement agent." Neither of these "crimes" sound like they hurt or endangered anyone, but because he is one of us "little people," he received the type of harsh punishment against which top officials are protected.

It's a reminder that New Hampshire does not belong in this Yugo-union. On Monday, July 11, we'll demonstrate in favor of the FBI leaving NH and taking the rotted DC government with it. Specifically, some of us are pushing for a constitutional amendment or other action at the state level which would let voters decide whether NH should remain part of this mess. Most of us would like to see NH peaceably withdraw from the U.S. in roughly the same constructive way Estonia escaped the Soviet Union. Crafting suggested wording has proven to be a challenge; however in 2009...150 members of the NH State House did vote in favor of HCR6, a resolution which laid out the conditions under which Federal rule here would be considered void.

Getting back to the demonstration (the part we can actually control): Initially we'll pick up litter in the area. That's the concrete thing we can do right now to lessen Washington's dirty impact over our innocent, so-called, "District." Then we'll hold signs and give speeches outside the Hooverites' office...have one or the other ready if you like! We ask participants not to enter the private property surrounding this office but to remain on the right-of-way. We do respectfully request that the property owner - if renting out space to these agents - terminate the lease at first legal opportunity and stop doing business with New Hampshire's corrupted overlords.

Dave Ridley

Sending this statement around, marked as being from me rather than from the whole of NHexit.com.

The Dallas shooting is - or will likely become - a reminder of these things related to conflict with government:

1) Violent rebellion against long-established authority tends to strengthen that authority. 
2) It tends to directly injure bystanders, even in a case like this attack where the guerrillas and/or terrorists seemed to be targeting police.
3) Such acts deserve to be condemned.  But the suspected perpetrators should receive fair trials and humane treatment - something we can hardly take for granted anywhere in the U.S.  The fact that DPD is capturing at least some alive....the lack of any initial indication they are injuring bystanders...these are positive early signs regarding the department's disposition.  When I worked around their officers in Dallas as a news videographer for Fox 4, they usually came off more as wearied and terse functionaries rather than truly hostile enemies of the public. 
4) Dallas is a high-strung, violent place. Civil or ethnic strife forever lurks beneath the hot surface, and an enthusiastic war on drugs fans the flames.  It is far more alien to New Hampshire than, say, Quebec.  Dallas folk deserve tranquility and prosperity, plus a clear and welcoming path to migrate here should they want out as I did.   But some of us in New Hampshire wish to be separated politically from the horror and misrule which is occurring outside the state.  Events like this highlight the urgency of independence.
5) Though crime is down, the United States is increasingly showing signs of a Soviet-style collapse or a Yugoslav style civil conflict.  This attack (though more discriminate) is reminiscent of the Sarajevo Holiday Inn shootings which (depending on who you talk to) marked the start of the Bosnian Civil War.  In many ways (not all), New Hampshire needs to follow the paths of national independence that led Estonia and Slovenia away from this type of conflict and toward relative safety as their respective empires disintegrated.
6) This event may be unrelated to the Brexit and the FBI's whitewash of Clinton but marks yet another quickening of our environment.  Historic things, good and bad, are starting to happen in rapid succession.

Today the TV station where I worked is probably under lockdown, soldiering on a bit like Sarajevo's legendary, besieged Oslobodenje paper a quarter of a century before. Perhaps many old friends are casting about for methods to avoid the vicinity of windows, contemplating fitful sleep on hard floors or cubicle desks. I find myself wondering if its many conscientious allies of the downtrodden (especially reporters Shaun Rabb and Rebecca Aguilar) still work there and are inadvertently trapped inside by forces who are likely to claim the same purpose.

If and when a state of general conflict or collapse descends on "our" empire, we  each must try to steer it in the relatively constructive type direction which unfolded in the (also relatively) peaceable breakup of the Soviet Union.  We must all be mindful of the methods that have worked best historically for the purpose of discouraging attacks like Dallas.  Transparency, pocket cameras and good journalism can help and provide an alternate path for those who oppose police.  But Gandhi's practices rise to the top of any such contemplation; he was after all part of an imperial collapse.  Study his methods.  Be ready to practice them both against government worker misbehavior and in defense of their human rights.  Know that you are at your best when you defend the rights of your enemy, whoever you might think he is.

Dave Ridley
NHexit.com...