• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHexit.com discussion

Started by Dave Ridley, June 23, 2016, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Erroneous_Logic

But who knows. Maybe I'm just a pessimist. I've been twitchy and very doomy gloomy lately, due to the feeling I'm not going to make it out there before everything starts crumbling down.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 22, 2016, 01:51 AM NHFT
But who knows. Maybe I'm just a pessimist. I've been twitchy and very doomy gloomy lately, due to the feeling I'm not going to make it out there before everything starts crumbling down.

You are being a pessimist, but we can fix that. 

We'll just pass a law "no crumbling down" until Erroneous_Logic arrives in the Shire.   

Erroneous_Logic

Yeah, but I don't think a law would work. Plus, it would be morally unsound to forcefully prevent other people from crumbling stuff that they can legally crumble.

Russell Kanning

this is crazy talk .... we all know that shire laws always work

Erroneous_Logic

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 22, 2016, 08:35 PM NHFT

But the -morality- of it! You would forcefully deny individuals the right to crumble that which is certainly within their right to crumble?!!

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

we have strict rules here in The Shire ... no crumbling by people ... only bread by our winsome womenfolk

Erroneous_Logic

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 23, 2016, 08:30 AM NHFT
we have strict rules here in The Shire ... no crumbling by people ... only bread by our winsome womenfolk

Goodness, no crumble? I might have to rethink moving, if there's no apple crumble.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 23, 2016, 09:16 AM NHFT

Goodness, no crumble? I might have to rethink moving, if there's no apple crumble.

There was an Apple Fest, but rumor has it, it might have crumbled.  As soon as the scape goat committee finishes the preliminary investigation, we'll know for sure. 

Becky Thatcher

Or dog stomp pie! :piecon: And sticky buns!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 22, 2016, 10:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 22, 2016, 08:35 PM NHFT

But the -morality- of it! You would forcefully deny individuals the right to crumble that which is certainly within their right to crumble?!!

Maybe you haven't seen this one.

https://youtu.be/EfdrTaRpYog

Erroneous_Logic

That's a nice contrast to the rocks and dirt and racism we have down here.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 23, 2016, 06:51 PM NHFT
That's a nice contrast to the rocks and dirt and racism we have down here.

I liked the high desert well enough, but the low desert is just hell.

Erroneous_Logic

I've lived here too long, and it's pretty much ruined me for desert of any type. I want water and plants and snow.