• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHexit.com discussion

Started by Dave Ridley, June 23, 2016, 10:24 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

Called in to WCRN-AM this morning for their call-about-anything segment, mentioned NHexit, the LPNH vote in favor of NH secession and the fact that it triggered an article in the Globe. 

Dave Ridley

Still quite a bit going on via the FB discussion forum (get there by visiting http://nhexit.com)

Russell Kanning

I was thinking yesterday that I have not been promoting this enough. I think fb steers me away from nhexit somehow.
Always a good idea

Dave Ridley

maybe one problem can solve the other.  if you can post independence content to the nhexit facebook group, that will help. .....

its listed at  nhexit.com

Russell Kanning

In Vegas today. I can almost see the border of the new country California from here.

Dave Ridley

Did my first youtube interview about NHexit in Mandarin last week :)  Although...only a small part was in Mandarin.  will post it here eventually...unless I forget... or die...  oh hell here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRu_3rFukEc 

I've been bringing it up a lot on New England talk radio.   The facebook group for it is now pretty self sufficient and active with or without me. Dyer may submit a secession bill at Concord.   But other than that not much is going on. 

Russell Kanning

have there been any other secession movements in NH besides the Indian Stream Republic?

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 27, 2017, 07:40 AM NHFT
have there been any other secession movements in NH besides the Indian Stream Republic?

I'm pretty sure Mel Thompson headed up one.

Russell Kanning

they are planning a meetup on 11/15 I think .... let me double check

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

called free talk live to mention the meetup and also the FNHI folks' plan to do an independence expedition to Catalonia.    Sorry I don't post here more, it's letting me in a lot more reliably now.

Russell Kanning

I wonder how many went to the meeting

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning