• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This time- I'm ALL IN. TX Roadhouse Gamble-ISLAMIC TERRORISM. Let's Gamble

Started by Riddler, July 14, 2016, 05:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Riddler

Apparently,  in France. A large truck drove purposely through a large crowd celebrating Bastille day...30 or so dead..many more injured....
Big Jim J was WAY off when I called Orlando for what it was.
I say More FUN with ISlam. (Tonight news doesn't say yet, so I dont know with 100% certainty)
I say, they simply invented a new way to kill mass amounts of people....without guns, or bombs.
I could be wrong.....I doubt I am.
My proposition  is thus:
I'm wrong = I delete my account, and NEVER darken your door ever again.

If I'm right?....Well now....this took ....2 seconds of thought. One of you career antagonists take the plunge. DELETE AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN........Dealers Choice:
Big Jim Johnson....pony up, and take the bet...... (you'll likely come back under a dif. Moniker) you were the 1st sht-talking doubter, and blew it.
Free Lib: came in 2nd , on the blathering.
Plenty more.....Only one need apply.
GO

Tom Sawyer

Riddler

Cmon, tuff guy. You gonna man up, and take the bet? Word is not yet out about the motive or the man.
I say I'm right. Even if I'm not, you gonna chicken-shit, and stand this bet out, right?

Riddler

Body count 70...cmon , Societal Geniuses........Bring it....or , shut the fkk up

Jay

Meh, they could rape the entirety of Germany and nobody would do a thing.

Jim Johnson

They should at least regulate the size of the truck's fuel tank.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

I am assuming another hoax

here is a page
http://www.wellaware1.com/nice-france/

I am sure you can find tons over the next few days.

Riddler

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 14, 2016, 11:04 PM NHFT
what is the bet again?

I call Islam...ALL IN. If I'm wrong, I lose. I leave NH Underground forever.
I'm calling for one of your resident loudmouth to man-up & take the bet.
Same conditions.
So far 84 dead....still no claim from islamic groups
Big bad Jim is chickenshit. Won't take the bet.
Free Lib....crickets...
You-all have so many worldly-wise geniuses amongst your ranks, (just ask them),
That mostly guffaw at my criticisms of islam, so this should be any easy-money throwdown.
anyone?....bueller?, ...anyone?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on July 15, 2016, 06:16 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 14, 2016, 11:04 PM NHFT
what is the bet again?

I call Islam...ALL IN. If I'm wrong, I lose. I leave NH Underground forever.
I'm calling for one of your resident loudmouth to man-up & take the bet.
Same conditions.
So far 84 dead....still no claim from islamic groups
Big bad Jim is chickenshit. Won't take the bet.
Free Lib....crickets...
You-all have so many worldly-wise geniuses amongst your ranks, (just ask them),
That mostly guffaw at my criticisms of islam, so this should be any easy-money throwdown.
anyone?....bueller?, ...anyone?

I know we should go drop bombs on somebody, that will stop this nonsense!

The thought that we can out hate people that are willing to cut off heads in the middle of the street is ridiculous. You can't destroy terrorism, it's an idea, a tactic, not an enemy country or force.

What's your proposed solution?

Free libertarian

They hate us because we're free.  (guy slapping his knee and laughing emoticon ) 

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Riddler

You smarmy faggots. No-ball douchebags KNOW I'M RIGHT.....,..the name of the guy is MUHAMMED...something.
You didn't MAN-UP, and take my bet.....wonder why. .you pack of aholes.
oh, Jim....suck my dick, "I love it when people die"?....you deluded simpleton. Put ..the ...weed-pipe down.

Tom Sawyer

The thought of Jim doing bong hits has me laughing. Dude you couldn't be more off the mark.  ;D

I don't think anyone here, besides Russell, would argue that it wasn't likely a muslim, terrorist attack. What's your point?

Getting pissed off or afraid is the reaction that an act like that is designed to invoke.

Get in a time machine and go back and change 50 or more years of US foreign policy. Just because the acts of terrorists are ugly and evil doesn't make any other side noble or appropriate.