• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

This time- I'm ALL IN. TX Roadhouse Gamble-ISLAMIC TERRORISM. Let's Gamble

Started by Riddler, July 14, 2016, 05:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Riddler

Ahahahahaa....keep "blaming the U.S"......wow, that never goes out of style with you people. The reason I posted this "bet" was, the LAST time (Orlando), your simple friends were all over me , for assuming it was "islamic-related", when there wasn't ample proof horseshit,  etc. They were wrong. I brought the challenge this time, before official word was announced, about the person or motive. Your limp-dick friends KNEW I was right, and couldn't accept the challenge. It's really that simple....as are your friends.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on July 15, 2016, 06:59 PM NHFT
Ahahahahaa....keep "blaming the U.S"......wow, that never goes out of style with you people.

No, it's not that simple. There are not always white hats and black hats. Folks have been trying to kill each other over in that part of the world for thousands of years. Our government got us involved in the pissing contest.

Free libertarian

Ahahahahaa....keep "blaming the U.S"......wow, that never goes out of style with you people. The reason I posted this "bet" was, the LAST time (Orlando), your simple friends were all over me , for assuming it was "islamic-related", when there wasn't ample proof horseshit,  etc. They were wrong. I brought the challenge this time, before official word was announced, about the person or motive. Your limp-dick friends KNEW I was right, and couldn't accept the challenge. It's really that simple....as are your friends.

Limp dick???

I was in the pool!!!  - George from a classic Seinfeld episode

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 15, 2016, 08:44 PM NHFT

Limp dick???

I was in the pool!!!  - George from a classic Seinfeld episode

Elaine: "It shrinks?"

Jerry: "Like a frightened turtle!"

Jim Johnson

The people who do these things hate government.
They have a frustration with the impenetrability of government.
They now know that it doesn't matter if a government building gets bombed or that government employees get killed; government targets are separated from any real damage to the foundations of government. Governments are also difficult targets, they protect themselves, but crowds of innocents...... they show government officials how vulnerable their base is.

The worst school bombing in American history was done by a man who was upset by the insurmountable wall of Government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

.....and Timothy McVeigh, who was a product of American Nationalism, thought that attacking the Government directly was the answer.

A lot of people now hate government..... it isn't just Muslims.

You can kill all the Muslins on the planet, but they aren't the source of the problem, and they won't be the answer.

Unfortunately, we are in a phase where governments will have to deal with the hatred they've caused or a lot more people will be killed.

Note: I do not sanction, condone, or recommend the killing, hurting, or waterboarding of anyone in any effort to reach.... you know... whatever fucked up goal you have.

Riddler

Jesus Christ......deny, deny, deny. It isn't "the government" that causes radical islamists to go ballistic over cartoons, movies and books. IT'S THEIR FUCKED UP RELIGION.
These people hate Western civilization,  period. The way women dress. The music, movies, alcohol...and every other activity you dont give a 2ND thought about. It inherently "offends" them, and their 15th century ideals. They arent throwing gays off roofs, because of any nations foreign policy. They've been very vocal about it. "We are as eager to die, as you westerners are to live"....Maybe you need to get out more.

Jay

You obviously need to go on your own personal crusade. Stop typing and start shooting some ragheads.

Russell Kanning

yea I don't think he is going to get any of us to do it for him :)

Riddler

Quote from: Jay on July 16, 2016, 02:18 PM NHFT
You obviously need to go on your own personal crusade. Stop typing and start shooting some ragheads.

Nice comeback, boneyard. When you have ZERO intelligent talking points for a rebuttal,  this is your offering. Outstanding work. You fools are a broken record, like the idiotic 6-ways-to-Kevin Bacon game, except you people keep finding your way to "Big, Bad Govt.", regardless of the topic.

Jay

Quote from: Riddler on July 16, 2016, 02:56 PM NHFT

Nice comeback, boneyard. When you have ZERO intelligent talking points for a rebuttal,  this is your offering. Outstanding work. You fools are a broken record, like the idiotic 6-ways-to-Kevin Bacon game, except you people keep finding your way to "Big, Bad Govt.", regardless of the topic.

Yep, all talk...no ballz.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Riddler on July 16, 2016, 02:56 PM NHFT

Until our government couldn't resist meddling in Iranian internal affairs they were the most western/secular of the Arab countries. The backlash against the Shah's involvement with the CIA etc. led to the fundamentalist Khomeini taking power. Now they are an awful threat.

It is very tempting to try and create the world we want through power and sneaky covert shit. The problem is the backlash leads to worse outcomes. Getting involved in WW 1 led to Hitlers rise to power, which led to nukes and the Cold War.

Russell Kanning

and they keep getting us mad at each other .... mad enough to kill

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Riddler on July 16, 2016, 12:39 PM NHFT
....Maybe you need to get out more.

Go over to the basement stairs.... I think I hear your Mom calling down for you.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on July 16, 2016, 04:44 PM NHFT
Until our government couldn't resist meddling in Iranian internal affairs they were the most western/secular of the Arab countries.

"Muslim countries".

Persians aren't Arabs, and don't care for being mistaken for that very minor (2%) population.

Pedants gonnna pedant.