• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Wanting to move to NH

Started by Erroneous_Logic, July 16, 2016, 08:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

where are you coming from again?

Erroneous_Logic

Arizona. I would be flying in, because that's a long way to drive unless you have a lot of stuff you want to haul along, which won't be the case until a few weeks later, unless I suddenly realize I hate NH :P

Russell Kanning

it's summer in AZ no way you will hate NH ..... until you freeze your butt off.
the cure for that is hanging out with freestaters in cozy bars

I moved to NH from NV by SWA .... the fastest way to get there. :)

Erroneous_Logic

The only thing I can think of for SWA is Southwest Airlines, and as much as I love flying, which I don't I actually hate flying, I'm planning on driving so I can bring a folding table to put the beer on. but for a quick visit, I'll be flying, because it's quick, although the more I look into the airport situation there, the more I have to wonder how deliberate the lack of airports in NH is :P

Russell Kanning

you are not very observant
how many major airports do you expect for 1.5 million people?

Erroneous_Logic

oh at least like, six or seven, this is 'murica after all! We need to meet our search and grope quotas!

Russell Kanning

Erroneous_Logic

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe do a fly up prior to all the fests for hi hello, because they're distracting everyone, and then drive up with an eye to arriving a bit after they wrap up. I dunno, though.

Erroneous_Logic

Actually, I've just been reminded that my parents are going to be doing the summer run up to ohio and PA to visit the relatives, and I might just hitch a ride up with them and then rent a car for a bit. Miss somalia, but I could check out some of the porcfestivities, and when it's time to go, I could just slide down to boston and fly back. Probably going to do that. cheapest, and requires the least effort, plus I get to see some relatives.