• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More grieving

Started by KBCraig, August 28, 2016, 03:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Our beautiful, much loved, eagerly anticipated first grandchild, due September 2nd, was stillborn on Friday, August 26.

Fionna Jule Nason will be remembered in our hearts forever.

There will be a graveside service at the Summer Street cemetery in Lancaster on Wednesday the 31st at 10 a.m.

Tom Sawyer

Damn, sorry KB.

A big fall from the peak to the valley. Our heart goes out to you, and your family.

jerryswife

Russell Kanning

Becky Thatcher

So sorry to hear this news, KB.  Such an unbelievably sad thing to happen.  As Tom said, our hearts go out to your daughter and your family.

Free libertarian

It is very painful to suffer this kind of loss.  I'm sorry to hear about this.

blackie

Sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what your family is going though.

Dave Ridley

KBCraig

I know we have friends coming from out of town tomorrow. The Summer Street Cemetery is easy to find on Google maps.

From Main Street, turn onto Depot St. beside the Rite-Aid. Then, right on Cemetery St. At the intersection with Summer St., drive straight ahead under the railroad trestle, and you're in the cemetery. Go straight back, all the way. The site is next to the fence and woods at the very back of the cemetery.

Please drive carefully.

KBCraig

10/15 was one of those meme days, an international hour of remembrance of stillborn and infant deaths, at 7 p.m. wherever you were.

We spent that time together, mostly joking and hugging and smiling, because that's what we do even during loss. It's how we survive.  :)

Sarah put our candle on our mantle. I didn't even think about how she placed it by my Army memorabilia, until she posted this to FB. It's a very striking photo, and of course we share her sentiments.

Tom Sawyer

Before we got our good guy William, Becky had a miscarriage. I was down working in the belly of the beast and she was home alone, no car, with a power outage. I got the news standing at a pay phone...

All the hopes and dreams that the anticipation of a baby bring.

I said she was alone, but that's not true. She had our dog Kaos. He never left her side. He comforted and protected her.

We jokingly had told my Mom that we were going to call the baby Beauregard Ulysses. Well, we buried Beau and 4 or 5 years later our son William helped bury Kaos near him.

Whenever I feel anything that threatens our hold on this place... It's our place, our history... that's what home is.

Here's to your home in Lancaster KB. Peace be with you.

Russell Kanning

Raineyrocks

I'm so sorry for you and your family KB.