• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Maybe the sky isn't falling

Started by Tom Sawyer, September 15, 2016, 10:38 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I agree with you

(for another thread ... the snowden story is fake, they already did it once in the 60s)

yea trump is a rodeo clown
it is crazy to think what it would be like if Hillary could say we had validated everything Obama did and wanted more, plus her crazy stuff
whew!

Erroneous_Logic

On another note, the demonetization of the higher denomination notes in India has started pushing PMs and crypto. So, yay, the end is nigh, regardless of what trump does! :P

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on December 07, 2016, 02:19 PM NHFT
On another note, the demonetization of the higher denomination notes in India has started pushing PMs and crypto. So, yay, the end is nigh, regardless of what trump does! :P

India was a mess already. Maybe more of the smart ones will either leave or like you say promote crypto-currency. The Soviets couldn't even crush their black markets real markets.

Erroneous_Logic

Ugh, that would strain the already groaning global economy. Can you imagine, hundreds of millions of people suddenly relocating to the rest of the planet? I'm assuming we're talking less than 50% of the population.
Anyway, why would they want to leave? They have one of the most thriving black markets on the planet. The only reason I wouldn't move to india is the climate.

Russell Kanning

wow things always look down in your world view

Erroneous_Logic

I don't follow? I said they had one of the most vibrant black markets in the world, and I would totally live there if not for the climate.

Tom Sawyer

Rand Paul: Why I Will Vote to Repeal Obamacare
Time.com

Quote"I am taking this stand — I will not vote for any budget that doesn't have a plan to balance, regardless of what is attached to it and I'm calling on other conservatives in the Senate to take the same stand. Let's repeal Obamacare, and let's do it with a budget that leads us to balance in the near term."

If the R's can't accomplish this it will show them as the hypocrites that they often are.

Interesting times...

Watched a documentary on Chaos Theory last night. Inspiring to think that small inputs can create big differences in outcome.

Russell Kanning

tell us more of this documentary Tom

btw the sky is falling here in Arkansas ... in the form of snow .... the south is in a panic.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 03, 2017, 04:20 PM NHFT
Time.com

Quote"I am taking this stand — I will not vote for any budget that doesn't have a plan to balance, regardless of what is attached to it and I'm calling on other conservatives in the Senate to take the same stand. Let's repeal Obamacare, and let's do it with a budget that leads us to balance in the near term."

If the R's can't accomplish this it will show them as the hypocrites that they often are.

The best thing I've seen from Rand:

What should we replace Obamacare with? Perhaps we should try freedom:

1.  The freedom to choose inexpensive insurance free of government dictates.

2.  The freedom to save unlimited amounts in a health savings account.

3. The freedom to buy insurance across state lines.

4.  The freedom for all individuals to join together in voluntary associations to gain the leverage of being part of a large insurance pool.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on January 07, 2017, 10:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 03, 2017, 04:20 PM NHFT
Time.com

The best thing I've seen from Rand:

What should we replace Obamacare with? Perhaps we should try freedom:

1.  The freedom to choose inexpensive insurance free of government dictates.

2.  The freedom to save unlimited amounts in a health savings account.

3. The freedom to buy insurance across state lines.

4.  The freedom for all individuals to join together in voluntary associations to gain the leverage of being part of a large insurance pool.

Amen.

Gooberment involvement in insurance pushed it's affordability out of our reach.

Erroneous_Logic

Making stuff generally unaffordable for everyone is a tried and tested method for the government to expand its power and reach to new areas of every day life.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on January 09, 2017, 10:35 AM NHFT
Making stuff generally unaffordable for everyone is a tried and tested method for the government to expand its power and reach to new areas of every day life.

I do believe that was part of the Obama/Hillary/Marxist plan. They would fix Obamacare by going to a "single payer"/government "final solution".

Erroneous_Logic

Uh oh. That sounds like something a RUSSIAN SPY would say!!!

Free libertarian

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on January 09, 2017, 10:35 AM NHFT

Yep.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on January 09, 2017, 03:59 PM NHFT
Uh oh. That sounds like something a RUSSIAN SPY would say!!!

Maybe that "dang" aw shucks country boy wisdom is just a Tom Sawyer ploy then ?   Crafty.