• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hey el presidente

Started by Kat Kanning, January 29, 2006, 04:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

president

No. I wouldn't do that.

Did Seth say I filed the report, or did he say he thinks I filed the report?

I know I didn't, so then the question becomes....Did the police even visit Seth?

Lex

Quote from: dead president on February 02, 2006, 09:02 AM NHFT
No. I wouldn't do that.

Did Seth say I filed the report, or did he say he thinks I filed the report?

I know I didn't, so then the question becomes....Did the police even visit Seth?

Call and find out ;-)

president

I emailed seth.

Also, the police may tell me if they went to a specific address....depending why they went. If it involves a minor they will not tell me anything. The name of the street seth lives on cracks me up  ;)

Lex

president

Quote from: eukreign on February 02, 2006, 12:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: dead president on February 02, 2006, 11:13 AM NHFT
I emailed seth.

Yeah, that's gonna work...
due diligence

Function: noun
1 : such diligence as a reasonable person under the same circumstances would use : use of reasonable but not necessarily exhaustive efforts called also reasonable diligence

Dreepa

you two should play nice.. you are going to be neighbors. :icon_pirat:

Lloyd Danforth

president

Chris said she didn't know who I was, and please never email her again  8)

Lex

Quote from: dead president on February 05, 2006, 11:19 PM NHFT
Chris said she didn't know who I was, and please never email her again  8)

Did you sign the original email "Dead President"?  :icon_pirat:

president

Chris is stupid, or is pretending to be stupid. I have to go with pretending....but then again, she did marry Seth  ;)   and she signs her emails "Ms. Lopez".....weird. I'm gunna refer to her as 'C-Lo' from now on  :D

As far as Seth's story goes....I can find no truth to it. Nothing.

"Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand." -Lucas 'Luke' Jackson

KBCraig

Quote from: dead president on February 06, 2006, 09:10 AM NHFT
Chris is stupid, or is pretending to be stupid. I have to go with pretending....but then again, she did marry Seth  ;)   and she signs her emails "Ms. Lopez".....weird.

You are commenting on the name someone chooses to use? Especially when they're using their real name?

::)

president

Quote from: KBCraig on February 06, 2006, 04:55 PM NHFT
Quote from: dead president on February 06, 2006, 09:10 AM NHFT
Chris is stupid, or is pretending to be stupid. I have to go with pretending....but then again, she did marry Seth  ;)   and she signs her emails "Ms. Lopez".....weird.

You are commenting on the name someone chooses to use? Especially when they're using their real name?

::)
I used my government name when I contacted her. What is her username here....museition?
Do you wish everyone would walk around with a name tag on?

Anyway, that is the first time I think I have ever seen someone sign an email with a title and a last name. Usually it is a first name, or a first and last name, or a title and a first and last name. But never a title and a last name.