• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Farting as Political activism

Started by jerryswife, June 20, 2016, 10:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

dalebert

Hmm... I knew there was a purpose for this gift. Perhaps I have found my calling.

dalebert

If only I could find that specific brand of vegetarian chili I tried back in my college days. That stuff was miraculous for concocting the most vile-smelling and high decibel farts. I wouldn't even remember the brand now even if it still exists. It might have been banned by the FDA by now.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: dalebert on June 21, 2016, 10:39 PM NHFT
If only I could find that specific brand of vegetarian chili I tried back in my college days. That stuff was miraculous for concocting the most vile-smelling and high decibel farts. I wouldn't even remember the brand now even if it still exists. It might have been banned by the FDA by now.

Just make chili with beans that haven't been soaked before cooking. Of course there may be some cramping involved. But, this is Hillary "Evil Bitch" Clinton we're talking about, it's worth the sacrifice!

Jim Johnson

Drink young wine, the stuff that's halfway fermented, it's sweet tasting and the farting does not end.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on June 22, 2016, 06:44 AM NHFT
Drink young wine, the stuff that's halfway fermented, it's sweet tasting and the farting does not end.

This is why holding the ladder for Johnson is rough duty.  ;D

Free libertarian

This could be the shart of a revolution!!!

Jim Johnson