• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Julian Heicklen arrested in Florida for Jury Nullification and Threatening

Started by Jim Johnson, December 07, 2016, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - An 84-year-old man is accused of harassing jurors at the Orange County Courthouse, deputies said.

Julian Heicklen is also accused of making online threats on Facebook that involved shooting deputies at the courthouse, investigators said."

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-84-threatens-jurors-deputies-at-orange-county-courthouse-investigators-say/473323290

Tom Sawyer

QuoteJulian Heicklen is also accused of making online threats on Facebook that involved shooting deputies at the courthouse, investigators said.

Channel 9's Jeff Deal found out Heicklen said he planned to be at the courthouse on Monday and asked his Facebook followers to shoot any deputies who come within 15 feet of him.

I can't find anything on Facebook regarding the "threats" claimed. Anyone else?

(Sorry for starting another thread... Sometimes, in the words of an old associate, I'm "All ate up with the dumb ass." )

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 07, 2016, 06:00 PM NHFT
https://www.facebook.com/julian.heicklen

Sorry for making you cry.  ;D

I had looked there before and didn't see any threats or such. Did I miss it?

Of course the jackass media dude claims "Man, 84, threatens jurors," in the title. And the judge they interviewed is also a consultant to the TV station. I think this might have to be categorized as "Fake News".

FTL_Ian

Excerpt from an email he sent prior to the event:

QuoteDecember 5, 2016 will be a critical day in the history of the United States.  I will appear at the Orange County Courthouse, 425 N. Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL and distribute "Nullification by Jury" flyers on the public sidewalk leading from the parking lot to the courthouse.  I am asking all Tyranny fighters and anyone else to join me armed with loaded guns to shoot any courthouse employee or officer of the court (i.e. guards, Orlando police, State police, Sheriffs, or lawyers) that approach within 15 feet of me.  One of 4 things can happen:

Neither the court personnel, the Tyranny Fighters, nor the press will appear.  That will be the smoothest, but dullest, situation.
The Court officers only will appear and arrest me.
The Tyranny Fighters only will appear and protect me.
Both the Court officers and the Tyranny Fighters will appear.  The gun battle for the return of a free country with a democratic republic will occur.

I am irrelevant.  The future of the United States will be determined by the others or by you.  Either we will continue the route to the gas chambers as described in the attached document, or we shall backtrack to a democratic republic.  In either case I will have died by then.

The choice is yours—Julian

THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE
THE PRICE OF JUSTICE IS ETERNAL PUBLICITY

Russell Kanning

did he really think the right response was to shoot any cops that got within 15 feet?

Jim Johnson

Yeah.... the way most guys shoot, letting the cop get within ten feet of you would get you shot too.

Jay

From Facebook:

"Based upon what I know, Julian wanted to get arrested and jailed. He said jail/prison is cheaper than a nursing home."

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on January 15, 2017, 08:20 PM NHFT
Yeah.... the way most guys shoot, letting the cop get within ten feet of you would get you shot too.
exactly

FTL_Ian

I'm pretty sure he does not want to be in jail, given he has fled to Israel.  The email update he sent after posting bail says (after describing the arrest and jailing):

QuoteI am now living in Jerusalem, Israel with no intent to ever return to the United States.  I wish to be buried in Israel, among my people.  I hope that my family will not desecrate my body by burying it in the United States.

blackie

History repeats. He fled to the zionist entity in 2012, and said he wouldn't return.

I wonder if Julien believes jew have more rights than non-jew. I also wonder if he believes states have rights. Most Israeli jews believe the state of Israel has a right to exist.

http://arizonaenergy.org/News_12/News_Jun12/RightsactivistJulianHeicklenfleesUStakesrefugeinIsrael.html

Responding to an inquiry from the Libertarian News Examiner, Heicklen said, "I decided to leave the US on January 1, 2012, when Obama signed the NDAA of 2012, which gave him the authority to arrest and detain indefinitely any person without charges or a trial."

Heicklen informed his supporters of his action in an email titled "For Immediate Release" dated May 23.

"I have no plans to return to the US as long as Hitler is in the White House," Heicklen told the Libertarian News Examiner. "Even if Obama gets defeated, Romney has endorsed the same program, so a different Hitler will be in the White House."

Since Heicklen is well known for his droll humor and sardonic turn of phrase some of his followers were unsure whether to take him seriously or not.

However, his original message went on to recount the numerous abuses he suffered at the hands of American authorities over the years for doing nothing more than peacefully distributing Fully Informed Jury Association pamphlets outside of courthouses around the country in accordance with what he saw as his Constitutional right to do so unmolested.

His chronicle of harassments, arrests, indictments, trials, and subjection to painful and unauthorized medical abuses which Heicklen described as "kidnapping" and "torture" lent credence to the seriousness of his announcement of self-imposed political exile.

His full statement can be read at the Tyranny Fighters website, and the Libertarian News Examiner has documented much of his legal and personal ordeals in over 30 articles since 2009. Recent articles are listed below.

Asked whether he would be back to fight on against injustice or whether he would be staying in Israel permanently, Heicklen told the Libertarian News Examiner, "I am now in Israel as a citizen of Israel." But then he added, "I also kept my US citizenship."

Heicklen concluded, "I fear that the country we knew and loved has vanished from the earth."

Jay

Russell Kanning

maybe going to Israel and claiming you will never return is a tactic against them attempting to come for you :)