• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Julian Heicklen FIJA Threats?

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 07, 2016, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Man, 84, threatens jurors, deputies at Orange County courthouse, investigators say
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-84-threatens-jurors-deputies-at-orange-county-courthouse-investigators-say/473323290

QuoteJulian Heicklen is also accused of making online threats on Facebook that involved shooting deputies at the courthouse, investigators said.

Channel 9's Jeff Deal found out Heicklen said he planned to be at the courthouse on Monday and asked his Facebook followers to shoot any deputies who come within 15 feet of him.

I can't find anything on Facebook regarding the "threats" claimed. Anyone else?

Free libertarian

Gotta love an 84 year old guy doing juror outreach.

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 07, 2016, 10:04 AM NHFT
Man, 84, threatens jurors, deputies at Orange County courthouse, investigators say
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-84-threatens-jurors-deputies-at-orange-county-courthouse-investigators-say/473323290

QuoteJulian Heicklen is also accused of making online threats on Facebook that involved shooting deputies at the courthouse, investigators said.

Channel 9's Jeff Deal found out Heicklen said he planned to be at the courthouse on Monday and asked his Facebook followers to shoot any deputies who come within 15 feet of him.

I can't find anything on Facebook regarding the "threats" claimed. Anyone else?

But the deputies and investigators said he did.

Off with his head!

Russell Kanning

can you imagine the testimony in any court case?

Free libertarian

I wonder how the court will prevent the jurors from knowing about juror nullification if Julian has a trial ?

Russell Kanning