• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Milford guns / granite hammer / Let my people go / solo sign wave

Started by Dave Ridley, March 23, 2017, 02:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Milford guns / granite hammer / Let my people go

Well this is a message for anyone who was driving around lately who sees my various planned solo demonstrations. Some of these should have an NHfree.com URL at the bottom of the sign.

The sign reading "Milford gun restrictions" has to do with a semi-mysterious plan or possible plan to limit guns in some way on a thing called the Brox property which I understand the town has bought or may buy.  I could find little info on the next except a stub for a hidden Nashua Telegraph article:

"Milford police to draft firearms rule
March 13, 2017
MILFORD – Selectmen are considering a rule that would ban firearms at the Brox property, except for gun use by licensed hunters in season. Last week, the board asked Milford Police Chief Michael Viola to draft the rule's wording. Police say they have received complaints about shooting on ..."

The anti granite hammer sign is obvious; drug commerce arrests just boost the body count and it's not necessarily the bad guys who are dying.

The Let My People Go sign is related and a demand that the prison in Concord release the offenders who were charged only with victimless crimes.  Usually that's thought to be about 60%.
and

If you are sympathetic to some of our concerns, join us on this forum or you can hang out at the general NH discussion group on FaceBook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507219279310568

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

It always strikes me as ironic how "gun control" is carried out by people in costumes carrying guns.    Doesn't pass the smirk test. 

Russell Kanning

yea
not like they are laying down their guns and saying "this is not how to solve problems"
they point a gun at you and tell you to drop your weapon

Riddler

Hey Everyone!  I know you missed me. Dave R, I live @2-3 miles from Brox. There is a (Heron Pond) school kinda nearby. I'm all for shooting, but I get the school/hiker thing. Milford owns the land. I think peeps should get together and perhaps petition to cordon off a section (it is not being developed  now, or any time in the near future...Gravel removal will commence in a certain area.) I dunno. If a shooting "club" came forth with a plan, and paid for the bare essentials for a range?

Dave Ridley

i did a solo sign wave in March I think, and did a news release which got a little traction.  ridleyreport.com has vid i shot of my own sign wave lol