• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHFree.com facebook group sort of....

Started by Dave Ridley, April 19, 2017, 07:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Sorry I haven't been on this forum more.  I have however been running around waving various signs that have an NHFree.com at the bottom.  vids trickling out.   Will check for posts that appeared since my last visit.   Also NHfree in a sense has a facebook group now...although it's called NH General Discussion and I administer it.   kat has thoughtfully linked to it from nhfree.com itself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507219279310568/

Russell Kanning

cool idea
I need to put up notifications or something so I see it when I wander over to facebug (tm John Connell)

FTL_Ian

Thanks for trying Dave.  I'll keep an eye on it, but the FB group has already turned into a dumping grounds for links, dominated by a few dumpers.  Forums like this will always be superior for organizing discussion threads, as forums actually have the ability to move threads to appropriate areas, whereas facebook you either delete threads or not.  If not, you get a dumping grounds, with little engagement.

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

I'd rather be accused of being a dumping ground than a moderator who censors to excess.... usually better to err on the side of free speech.   Besides if posting a link is dumping, I'm one of the dumpers LOL. 

Russell Kanning

and there is starting to be a variety of people there.
It helps that it is not massively moderated