• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Robert Leustek has died in an auto misshap

Started by Jim Johnson, August 15, 2017, 04:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Robert Leustek of Winchester, NH died while driving a dump truck in Massachusetts. At this point, it is said that the brakes failed and he crashed into a building.
Little else is known.

Becky Thatcher

I'm still in shock.  My heart goes out to Gloria.  I was just reading an article the other day about Robert fixing the clock in Winchester.

This is too sad.  I just don't know what to say.

Tom Sawyer

Didn't know the man well, but he was a great host of the parties we enjoyed at their place. Very friendly and welcoming as well as active in the community. Exactly the kind of person the FSP would hope to move to NH.

FTL_Ian

Info for Robert Leustek

Cheshire Family Funeral Home
44 Maple Ave, Keene, NH 03431
(603) 357-2980
Viewing Sunday 8/20 4-7pm
Service 10am Monday 8/21

Flowers will gladly be accepted. However, the family would prefer donations be made in memory of Robert Leustek to: Town of Winchester, Clock Restoration Fund, 1 Richmond Rd. Winchester, NH. 03470

Tom Sawyer

It was nice to see folks brave the rain and come out for the Leustek's Labor Day get together.

Great Bar-B-Que provided by Kirby's Q and Mark Warden.

The rain let up and the Fireworks were really great. Thanks to Chris Reitman for organizing the funding raising. Robert would have been proud.

Old and new friends gathering...

Pat K

Mark D. Jacobsen

How is Gloria holding up? Any news?
I just read this today and sent her an email.
I assume children are involved.
I will endeavor to check this site more often.

Jim Johnson

I think that she is doing as well as could be expected. She has good friends and family.

No kids.

...but she has a very loving cat... you know, which is nice.