• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dislexic Hallowene 13 October 2017 in Winchester

Started by Jim Johnson, August 16, 2017, 05:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on September 28, 2017, 08:31 AM NHFT

Go time ?  These days I have to get up and go several times a night.

It's that Tom guy... he thinks he's better than the Mandelbaums.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 28, 2017, 08:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on September 28, 2017, 08:31 AM NHFT

Go time ?  These days I have to get up and go several times a night.

It's that Tom guy... he thinks he's better than the Mandelbaums.

Free libertarian

The Mrs. is asking me to stop abusing Roger Miller songs,  and confirm this event is still a happening thing. 

Becky Thatcher

Yes it is still a happening thing.  We were over there tonight putting up decorations and practicing Roger Miller songs.  Looking forward to seeing you guys.  Woohoo!  :campfire:

Pat K

I don't know about the Miller part but the Roger songs were awful, sounded like cats being tortured with the backup of concrete being ground up.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Pat K on October 11, 2017, 09:50 PM NHFT
I don't know about the Miller part but the Roger songs were awful, sounded like cats being tortured with the backup of concrete being ground up.

Well... Dang Me!

K neth

I'll be there! My first time back to NH in three years.  I always had short hair and a shave for those visits.  Now I'm hairy and unrecognizable.  I'll be dressed as an Amish guy from the forehead up, probably as Johnny Cash from the neck down, atleast until the costume becomes too uncomfortable.

Jim is my plus-one.  Not that Jim, and not Jimmy B who some of you met in Keene, and not Nurse Jim who some of you met in Grafton, but rather Jim owner and CEO of Liberty Builders. 

He's into disc golf.  Does anyone know of a good disc golf course near there, or across southern Vermont, Brattleboro?

In Joy,
~K

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

I think you could make a disc golf course out of Jim's Eastern triangle :)

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

Had a really nice time...

Conspiracy Wizard's tin foil sorcerer hat helped folks channel some awesome conspiracy theories. Bob and my rendition of Dang Me was off the charts... we are planning our musical tour. However we were completely out done by Jim and Lauren's choreographed staging of Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song. So inspiring to see Jim expressing his cultural heritage and Lauren's Jimmy Page counterpoint on her Gibson Les Paul cardboard axe.

Becky Thatcher

I second everything Tom said.  Dyslexic Halloween was a success.   The stumpkins were cool as usual with the added feature of coloured flames.

Good food, good music, and good friends.  :campfire:

K neth

jerryswife

Jim Johnson

A big thank you to everyone who was able to come to the party. I had a great time. I didn't think to record the event in any way... so sorry for no pictures.