• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Becky Thatcher

Started by Tom Sawyer, December 19, 2017, 06:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Happy Birthday Baby

:occasion15:
:bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2: :bdance2:
:party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020:
Only 29 years old!

jerryswife

Happy, happy birthday!!  And may you have many, many more!

Russell Kanning

almost eligible to be the president or the underground

Jim Johnson

Happy Birthday, Becky!    :ahoy:

I got you this car....  :iroc:

KBCraig

No gardening in your birthday suit, despite today's heat wave!

Becky Thatcher

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and the car.  It was a very good day.  The weather even improved and we saw some blue sky.  I got a new pizza cutter and William made lava cakes.  Mmmmmm, chocolatey goodness abounding.

Tom Sawyer

Jim Johnson

jerryswife

Becky Thatcher

Thanks for the birthday wishes Tom, Jim, and jerryswife.  I have to say though, Tom, "another trip around the sun" makes me sound ancient! 

It's been a great day.  Nice and sunny.  Tom made an impossible pie for breakfast...with bacon.  Very tasty.

Pat K

Happy Birthday Becky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky Thatcher

Thanks Pat!  We miss you here in New Hampshire.  Just not the same without you.

WithoutAPaddle

Site has been down for a week.  I fed the URL into two "Is it down for you" sites, and while the first one said it was just me, the second one gave a detailed failure report.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on December 29, 2018, 02:34 PM NHFT
Site has been down for a week.  I fed the URL into two "Is it down for you" sites, and while the first one said it was just me, the second one gave a detailed failure report.

Actually we went to Super Secret Stealth Mode to plan the revolution!

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 29, 2018, 05:02 PM NHFT
Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on December 29, 2018, 02:34 PM NHFT

Actually we went to Super Secret Stealth Mode to plan the revolution!

Never talk about the Snergenbergers! OPSEC, dude!