• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

where did everybody go

Started by jerryswife, February 14, 2018, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

As just a regular forum member, my login has not changed, and stays persistent to "always stay logged in".

I have owned an SMF forum, and have been moderator and administrator on both SMF and vB forums. If you want, I'd be happy to help.

Russell Kanning

WithoutAPaddle

Quote from: KBCraig on April 20, 2018, 08:01 PM NHFT
As just a regular forum member, my login has not changed, and stays persistent to "always stay logged in".

If you're game, I'd like you to log out and then try to log back in, first by using the log in windows on the home page, which fail for me, but if that fails, then try clicking the home page's "log in" button, which opens the dedicated log in page, which is how I now have to do it.

KBCraig

Quote from: WithoutAPaddle on April 20, 2018, 11:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on April 20, 2018, 08:01 PM NHFT

If you're game, I'd like you to log out and then try to log back in, first by using the log in windows on the home page, which fail for me, but if that fails, then try clicking the home page's "log in" button, which opens the dedicated log in page, which is how I now have to do it.

"Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again."

The home page button works fine.

WithoutAPaddle

We know the home page login button works fine, but what we are trying to find out is if YOU can log in directly through either of the home page login windows.  I can't, and I don't think any rank and file members can, either.

If the Administration here can't repair that log-in capability, then I would think that they at least could put a prominent display notice at the top of the home page, announcing that anyone who wants to log in MUST click the log-in button on the home page to access the working, single function, "Welcome, guest" log-in page.

Russell Kanning

they will take it under advisement

Free libertarian

I was exiled by the computer algorithms for several months.   

Then, TODAY, I heard a tremendous rumbling and saw a giant flash of light and "the big dang"  caused my universe to be recreated.   

Now, I'm waiting for the dinosaurs to return.   

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 23, 2018, 05:14 AM NHFT
what do you think it was?

Who do I think it was?

....and then there was three.

Free libertarian

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 23, 2018, 07:21 AM NHFT

Russian Agents ?

I don't think we are important enough to have Russians watching us. Heck, I bet we're just barely skimmed by ICE. Hi, Tharion.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 23, 2018, 07:41 AM NHFT

Russian Agents ?

I don't think we are important enough to have Russians watching us. Heck, I bet we're just barely skimmed by ICE. Hi, Tharion.

My rocking chair caught the cat's tail the other day.   I'm STILL a dangerous man dammit! 

Russell Kanning

that looks like russian agent code words

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on July 23, 2018, 07:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on July 23, 2018, 07:41 AM NHFT

Russian Agents ?

My rocking chair caught the cat's tail the other day.   I'm STILL a dangerous man dammit!

could you please tell him (Free libertarian) that I'm (Paul Hassler) looking to talk to him my phone number is 603-757-6883 thanks