• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

where did everybody go

Started by jerryswife, February 14, 2018, 11:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Mister Kanning is out of order.
Civility and dignity is all that is asked.
Instruct the Sargent at Arms to install the 'Out of Order' sign.

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 26, 2018, 09:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on August 26, 2018, 07:00 AM NHFT

Due to the recent flurry of posts.  (like a dozen or so in the last month)  I nominate the SLOTH as our official animal. 

Can I get a second?
I'll second that motion... but if we're going to follow Robert's Rules of Order it's going to take several years to reach a vote.

Yes, and we're going to need an honorary sloth with a cute sounding name too.  You call a meeting and I'll put my sloth catching boots on.   "here sloth, heeeere sloth "  (wonder what they eat?)

jerryswife

[/quote]

Yes, and we're going to need an honorary sloth with a cute sounding name too.  You call a meeting and I'll put my sloth catching boots on.   "here sloth, heeeere sloth "  (wonder what they eat?)
[/quote]

I'm gonna go with Purina Sloth Chow

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Free libertarian on August 28, 2018, 08:22 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 26, 2018, 09:14 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on August 26, 2018, 07:00 AM NHFT

Due to the recent flurry of posts.  (like a dozen or so in the last month)  I nominate the SLOTH as our official animal. 

Can I get a second?
I'll second that motion... but if we're going to follow Robert's Rules of Order it's going to take several years to reach a vote.

jerryswife is right. Sloth Chow is a much better idea than an old man in sexy boots.
Sloth catching boots... the very idea.... tisk.

Free libertarian

I was hoping people would let me pretend my fuzzy slippers were Sloth boots.  It's really important to me and no self respecting Sloth wants to be caught by an old guy wearing his slippers.   

For the dignity of the Sloth, we need to perpetuate this white lie!   

Jim Johnson

Is it a child sloth? 'cause we could totally run with a protect the child campaign.

(baby sloth poster)

Free libertarian

"If we can save just one Sloths life..."   

Jim Johnson

C'mon... where's the 'Baby Sloth' poster?

KBCraig

Free libertarian

A sloth named Herman is walking through the forest one day.
A gang of snails approach him and beat him up. He is left at the bottom of a tree with several cuts and bruises.
Several hours later he gathers up enough strength to go to a local police station. Herman walks into the Sergeant's office.
"What happened to you? the officer asks.
"A gang of snails beat me up," Herman replied.
"Can you describe what they looked like?"
"I don't know," the sloth says. "It all happened so fast.

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Sloth#ixzz5Q5A0iJ8L

Jim Johnson

Since Tom seems busy... here's the poster art for 'Save the baby sloth'.