• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Woodrow Wilson article

Started by Tom Sawyer, October 27, 2018, 10:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Old joke... Scientists hadn't quite perfected the target date on the time machine before deciding to use it for good. Their first time traveller returned, apologetic, and said, "I'm sorry; I aimed for 1889 but hit 1856. I couldn't kill baby Adolf Hitler, so I killed baby Woodrow Wilson instead."

The other scientists looked at him and asked, "Who was Adolf Hitler?"

Russell Kanning

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on October 27, 2018, 05:54 PM NHFT
Old joke... Scientists hadn't quite perfected the target date on the time machine before deciding to use it for good. Their first time traveller returned, apologetic, and said, "I'm sorry; I aimed for 1889 but hit 1856. I couldn't kill baby Adolf Hitler, so I killed baby Woodrow Wilson instead."

The other scientists looked at him and asked, "Who was Adolf Hitler?"

I'll have to remember that one. I basically use that logic when I tell people that our interventions often lead to the next bad thing twenty years later.

Free libertarian

Wilson's deathbed confession about the Fed isn't something that gets enough attention.  It might have gotten him a furlough from hell if he'd been a little sooner and more vehement about exposing the illuminati.  (I love that word "illuminati" )

Of course had Wilson been more vehement, he may have preceded JFK to the meat pile.

Russell Kanning

these kinds of articles show how all of these crums are connected