• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bob Hull

Started by Free libertarian, February 03, 2019, 08:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

I wanted to let people here know liberty lost a friend (and so did I ) recently.  Bob Hull had been dealing with cancer for many months.  He was a quiet guy and didn't want people to know of his health circumstances.   Many of us benefitted from Bob's time here on earth.

Bob was well cared for the last couple months and got to die at home. (something he wanted) 
There's been talk of some kind of memorial service etc.  In the coming days I may be able to add info. to this, but for now I thought people should know.   

Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson

If you can, let us know about the services. A few people have asked when and where.

KBCraig

Free libertarian

It's looking like there will be 2 gatherings for Bob H.     I don't have all the details yet, but Saturday 2/9 at 4:00 pm at Liberty Forum there will be a gathering.  I believe people planning to attend only Bob's memorial will not be charged to attend Liberty Forum.

I hope to offer more information / confirmation here by midweek.   

Also, the good folks in Grafton may have a service in March, in Grafton.   As those details become known I'll update accordingly. 

Becky Thatcher

Sorry to hear about Bob.  Liberty has indeed lost a good friend.  :(

Tom Sawyer

Damn that's a shock and a great disappointment.

I am pleased to having gotten Silent Bob talking. Hoyt Farm turned into something special from that conversation.

Russell Kanning

That was a shock to hear
I am glad he was home and making his own choices instead of in the clutches of the hospitals and such
what a bummer ... he was not that old
Is his mom still alive, or did I miss that news sometime?

Dave Ridley

He was a first rate activist for our freedoms here, world class.

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

He would smile when you used the term "Silent Bob"

jerryswife

We certainly have lost some fine Libertarians in Grafton. It is very sad.

Free libertarian

ANNOUNCEMENT

So I just got the lowdown for the service at Liberty Forum this Saturday 2/9.   You can show up as early as 3 pm.   and if your name is on "the list" you will be let in for the Bob H. gathering and  will be able to attend that gathering at no charge.   

If you wish to attend Liberty Forum though, it's gonna cost $80 for a day pass.

How to get on the list?  Good question.   Denise Vogt in Grafton has submitted my name to attend and asked me to coordinate getting her the names of any folks from this esteemed forum who will or might attend.    So please chime in here and I'll pass the info along.   Sooner, rather than later is probably best plan, given my middle aged senility etc.

Pat K

Can I repost this on Fed Book ?

Free libertarian

Quote from: Pat K on February 07, 2019, 09:43 AM NHFT
Can I repost this on Fed Book ?

I have no problem with that Pat, and thank you.   

People should understand that they need to get on the "official list" though if they plan to attend the liberty forum memorial.   I was asked to get the names of any folks that frequent this forum in sooner rather than later.  My suggestion for a person that's thinking about going, but not quite sure, is to get on the list anyway.   

I know, I know, but I'm just the messenger.