• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bob Hull

Started by Free libertarian, February 03, 2019, 08:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 04, 2019, 09:10 PM NHFT
That was a shock to hear
I am glad he was home and making his own choices instead of in the clutches of the hospitals and such
what a bummer ... he was not that old
Is his mom still alive, or did I miss that news sometime?

Dolores (Bob's mom) passed away a few years back.  Can't remember exactly when, but sometime around Lloyd's death I think. 

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Tom Sawyer

Just wondering about the memorial service at Liberty Forum,perhaps people are talking about it of Fedbook.

Jim Johnson

Free libertarian

Bob's memorial service at Liberty Forum was a little unstructured, beyond a reading from Seth Hipple canonizing Bob.   That's not a negative comment on my part, I appreciate that we had a room to gather in, it was good to see some people I hadn't seen for awhile, etc. 

Bob never professed to be religious, so it was sort of like people were uncertain of what to do or what the agenda was. "That's why we need government" (Free libertarian ducks his head to avoid thrown objects) 

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the report. People gathering to share their feelings with each other...

Free libertarian

You're welcome, Tom Sawyer.   

Free libertarian

if anybody has any photographs of Bob Hull and is willing to share a copy the organizers of his March 10th memorial service would appreciate it.  Just chime in here if you do and we'll figure it out...(or if you know Denise Vogt contact her directly)

jaqeboy

Very sad to hear that Bob died. I always wanted to get to know him better, but that wasn't to be. I know he had a lot of stuff in that head that would be good to hear, :).

I plan to be there for the Fire Station memorial and can come early if there are any hands needed to help set up anything. I wish I had photos of Bob, but I don't.

Free libertarian

Just a reminder that this Sunday 3/10 at 2 pm there's a memorial service for Bob H. in Grafton at the fire station. 

Ironically, this is the kind of event that Bob, not much of a socialite, probably would have avoided going to.  Now he's in an urn and can't get out of it.

Russell Kanning

I was thinking .... that the best service would be one where we said "Bob decided not to come down today" :) You can reach him by email

Free libertarian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 06, 2019, 06:25 PM NHFT
I was thinking .... that the best service would be one where we said "Bob decided not to come down today" :) You can reach him by email

That's some wholesome humor right there.   :icon_cheers:

Dave Ridley

"My" belated eulogy for free stater Bob Hull of Grafton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Jf7UXNgL4

Russell Kanning