• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Julian Assange

Started by Free libertarian, April 12, 2019, 05:08 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

What's next ?  If he's prosecuted and convicted in the USA, will the Lizard people drop all pretenses and finally take off their masks?

Russell Kanning

seems to be one long melodrama .... I can't tell what is next.

Free libertarian

I think the USA will need to ramp up how his activity "endangered American lives", from the propaganda perspective.  This is where having an owned media to pluck the sychophantic Patriot heart strings helps.

Although, if the lie is too incredible for even the American public to completely swallow, the story can be back paged in favor of Michael Jackson kiddie diddling revelations, a tropical storm or "how 'bout them Red Sox" .   

From a legal perspective, they'll need to extradite him to the USA for trial, which is likely to happen since that script is probably already written.   

The interesting thing is the "authorities" may not know what other kind of dirt wiki leaks has on "leaders" and governments in general, which adds to the plot.  It also makes it harder for Assange to have an "unfortunate accident" while being held prisoner.

Tom Sawyer

When the left and the right media are condemning someone makes me think he's probably a good guy.

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 16, 2019, 04:29 PM NHFT
When the left and the right media are condemning someone makes me think he's probably a good guy.

Yup.

Dave Ridley

If anyone does something related to Assange in New Hampshire, then I'll probably publicize it on talk radio...just make sure i know you did it.