• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tim Condon is an Alien!

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 28, 2019, 05:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Got this e-mail today...

QuoteHi everyone. This email is being sent to friends, family, science fiction freaks...and lots of other people who have rattled my aplomb in the past half-century or so. I have a somewhat weird announcement for you...a very weird one. What is it? Well, a few years ago I was contacted by an alien (interstellar, not south-of-the-border). It (the alien) wanted to be a writer. Not only that, but it wants to call itself a "storyteller-for-humans". It asked me to be its literary agent, which I accepted. It has chosen "Algerine Onyx" as its nom de plume and its first book, Achron Kindness, has just been published on Amazon: You can find it HERE; hit "Look inside" to read the first several chapters for free. Go on...read those free chapters! If you like an exciting page-turner, you're gonna love Achron Kindness....and one other thing: There's an extensive Afterword in the book written by the alien author explaining who and what they are, how they got here, where they came from, what they think of us, etc. For an alien-eye view and opinion of human beings...it's a very interesting read.

Tim Condon, Alien Literary Representative
for Algerine Onyx...Storyteller-for-Humans
813-251-2626    Em. condon@yahoo.com

Jim Johnson

It didn't say Tim is an alien. It says Tim is an alien's literary rep.

How come he writes a book? Don't they have direct mind link?

Russell Kanning

haven't there been lots of people who have been direct writing for "aliens"?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 28, 2019, 07:00 PM NHFT

Well, if you're going to get all factual on me...

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 28, 2019, 07:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 28, 2019, 07:00 PM NHFT

Well, if you're going to get all factual on me...

It also did not say that Tim is not an alien. I have met Tim and although it is not likely that Tim is an alien, it is quite possible that Tim is an alien.

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

Obligatory alien conversation mention - "lizard people" . 

KBCraig

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 29, 2019, 06:48 AM NHFT
It also did not say that Tim is not an alien. I have met Tim and although it is not likely that Tim is an alien, it is quite possible that Tim is an alien.

"If we had found evidence that Tim is not an alien, we would have said so."

Jim Johnson

The only real fact, in this case, is that Tim has not denied that he is an alien.

Free libertarian

I thought Tim was going to build a great big wall and "make the Martians pay for it" ?

Russell Kanning

K neth

Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 30, 2019, 07:25 PM NHFT
The only real fact, in this case, is that Tim has not denied that he is an alien.

And I won't believe it until he does deny it!

Tom Sawyer

Well then, it's confirmed that Tim Condon is an alien!

Jim Johnson

We should form a committee to assign a special counsel to investigate whether or not Tim is a lying bastard.