• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tim Condon is an Alien!

Started by Tom Sawyer, May 28, 2019, 05:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on May 29, 2019, 06:13 PM NHFT
Obligatory alien conversation mention - "lizard people" .

The shape shifting lizard people connection can not be ignored!

Russell Kanning

he could be a russian spy with all that fake anti-commie rhetoric

Tom Sawyer

Shape shifting, commie, lizard bastards are the worst!

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 03, 2019, 06:22 PM NHFT

Every time you say that a Bernie Sanders supporter forces a kitten to "eat more kale". 

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on June 03, 2019, 07:21 PM NHFT

Every time you say that a Bernie Sanders supporter forces a kitten to "eat more kale".

We got Pat K to eat kale!   ;D

Free libertarian

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on June 03, 2019, 07:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on June 03, 2019, 07:21 PM NHFT

We got Pat K to eat kale!   ;D

"...if we can save just one kitten from the indignity of forced kale consumption, it will be worth it"  -   Pat K. 

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Kale Eater? Really?
I thought this thread was outrageous when people were calling out liars and bastards.... but now Kale Eater?

Son Of A Bitch

condon

Oh geez...it's let's-all-pile-on-Condon time around here. But listen, I didn't ask to be contacted by the alien. It called me...and I agreed to help. What's it (the alien) all about? Well, if you go to the Amazon page and click on "Look inside" over on the left (above the book cover), you can read the first four chapters of the book for free (there's an interesting condemnation of "anarchy" that should suck you all in...heh). And no, I'm not a damned alien. I just REPRESENT one as its literary agent. If you want to know more about this interesting development, I'll be at both the Forkfest and the Porcfest (as a valued elder at the latter...till I probably get kicked out), and I can answer all your questions there (Campsite 87).

One last thing: No more trying to make Pat K eat kale!

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

See...
The Shape Shifting Lizard Alien Overloads saw what we were talking about!

Russell Kanning

We can send PatK to talk with the alien's representative .... just bring lots of kale to fend off the evil spirits

K neth

Quote from: K neth on June 02, 2019, 07:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 30, 2019, 07:25 PM NHFT
The only real fact, in this case, is that Tim has not denied that he is an alien.

And I won't believe it until he does deny it!
Quote from: condon on June 04, 2019, 11:48 AM NHFTAnd no, I'm not a damned alien.

Now we know.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: K neth on June 05, 2019, 06:30 AM NHFT
Quote from: K neth on June 02, 2019, 07:43 AM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on May 30, 2019, 07:25 PM NHFT
The only real fact, in this case, is that Tim has not denied that he is an alien.

And I won't believe it until he does deny it!
Quote from: condon on June 04, 2019, 11:48 AM NHFTAnd no, I'm not a damned alien.

Now we know.

He says, 'he's not a damned alien'. Maybe he's a blessed alien... or maybe he's just a plain alien.