• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Same name

Started by WithoutAPaddle, October 02, 2019, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

WithoutAPaddle

A Peter MacDonald passed away on September 28th.  Is he the same guy as the former "moderator" of this sub forum?

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fosters/obituary.aspx?n=peter-macdonald&pid=194035566&fhid=26967

Tom Sawyer

Pretty sure that must be him. He was always listing his address as...

QuotePeter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839   

Troubled guy, Kat was nice enough to give him his own subforum. I think he got kicked out for his semi-violent threats. It looks like his last post was to me.

Tom I hope this answers your uncalled for interpidation of my words
http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=24401.0

Too bad he passed.

Jim Johnson

Your nervous or fearful feeling of uncertain agitation was not called for?

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on October 06, 2019, 05:23 PM NHFT
Your nervous or fearful feeling of uncertain agitation was not called for?

I really wish you wouldn't bring up my "nervous or fearful feeling of uncertain agitation" that gives me "nervous or fearful feeling of uncertain agitation"!

Free libertarian

Certainly, being certain you're feeling uncertain could make a guy agitated.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Free libertarian on October 08, 2019, 10:30 AM NHFT
Certainly, being certain you're feeling uncertain could make a guy agitated.

Talk about agitated... lately, I feel like I've been sat down hard on the agitator of a washing machine, and it was put on to the spin cycle.  :o :'(

Free libertarian

I think Peter Macdonald may have had a Libertarianish dad or at least a "not a fan of government" dad.

Not sure if he's the same guy, but I think his dad built a commercial building on a state highway in Alton, NH in the 1970s (?) and wasn't a fan of asking for permits and didn't go for codes b.s.  either.