• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua Porcupine Central: URGENT Need for Renters!

Started by Michael Fisher, February 07, 2006, 10:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CNHT on February 09, 2006, 03:07 PM NHFT
Quote from: TN-FSP on February 09, 2006, 03:03 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on February 09, 2006, 09:36 AM NHFT
SO now you are blaming the government for the reason why Mike and Amethyste did not get along? That is rather absurd.

For people that are so similar, we disagree on so many issues.  No, I never said anything about it being the government's fault.

Well it just seemed that you connected the idea of marital troubles with the gov't connection

That's OK.  I'll give you more karma because of the misunderstanding.

CNHT

Quote from: TN-FSP on February 09, 2006, 03:15 PM NHFTThat's OK.  I'll give you more karma because of the misunderstanding.

OK Ditto. Sometimes it's hard to know who is talking to whom when and if they do not quote...so I may have attributed something to you that you did not say?

Michael Fisher

Michael Fisher

I'm trying to sort out some personal issues right now and I do not believe the internet is an appropriate place for our personal lives to be discussed.  Out of respect for Amethyste's privacy as well as my own, I will not be discussing our relationship further on this forum.

intergraph19

Quote from: Michael Fisher on February 09, 2006, 03:51 PM NHFT
I'm trying to sort out some personal issues right now and I do not believe the internet is an appropriate place for our personal lives to be discussed.  Out of respect for Amethyste's privacy as well as my own, I will not be discussing our relationship further on this forum.

I don't think you guys really did any discussion, it kinda went into general relationship issues.  ^_^

FTL_Ian

Quote from: dead president on February 09, 2006, 01:04 PM NHFT
How long have you been with her?

Kinda weird how you had a fiance a few months ago, but now you are dedicated to an new lady. How long to think this one will last?

Early December.  I think everyone is "weird", whatever that means.  Besides, you really are in no position to pass judgement on my relationship.  I'm not interested in you and fishette.   :icon_pirat: