• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene's WKBK to carry FTL??? ALERT! I need your help!

Started by FTL_Ian, February 08, 2006, 12:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

I just got off the phone with Dan Mitchell, the Program Director of WKBK 1290.  After over a year of calling he's now seriously considering adding Free Talk Live to his lineup.  He's looking at putting us on Sunday afternoons, which means we'd be delayed, but that's better than nothing, and is a foot in the door!

He's considering other shows too, so I'd like you to help him understand that there is a demand for Free Talk Live.

If you live in the coverage area below, please call Dan at 603-352-9230 and encourage him to air Free Talk Live on WKBK!  You may also email him at dan at wkbkam.com Post here to let me know you did!  Thank you!

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Dreepa on February 08, 2006, 12:31 PM NHFT
I live just out of range.

If you travel inside the range on more than 1/2 of Sundays, that should also be good enough  ;)

Kat Kanning

That's the only station I ever listen to.  I wrote to Dan asking him to carry the show.

Dave Ridley

tracysaboe

I notice this goes into Massechusettes a little bit.

That would be wonderfull if FTL reached into MA.

Perhaps a series of stations that carried libertarian talk radio all down NH but reaching into MA as well.

It would keep the liberals, and warmongers out but encourage libertarians to move in.

Tracy

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: tracysaboe on February 08, 2006, 10:22 PM NHFT
I notice this goes into Massechusettes a little bit.

That would be wonderfull if FTL reached into MA.

Perhaps a series of stations that carried libertarian talk radio all down NH but reaching into MA as well.

It would keep the liberals, and warmongers out but encourage libertarians to move in.

Tracy

Tracy, how does it go into MA?  It doesn't in the photo.  Also, FTL has been on in Fitchburg / Leominster, MA since 03/07/05.  Other than that, I completely agree with you.  I'd love to see FTL on a stations all over NH (this would be the 3rd), New England, America, and the world!

FTL_Ian

The Fitchburg station is going away shortly.  They are changing formats.   :'(

We have a hot prospect in Fall River, MA though, and they are more powerful than the Fitchburg station.  So hopefully, we'll be back on in MA again soon.

FTL_Ian

Thanks for the contacts so far guys, let me know if you hear back from Dan.

Russell Kanning

I will talk to him sometime. We are thinking of advertising on Al's show and would want to appeal to the ftlive crowd too.

FTL_Ian

If I might impart a sense of urgency, Dan may make a decision as soon as next week, so "sometime" within the next week would be best!   Thank you!!!  ;D

Russell Kanning

We like to take our time here in NH. The maple is still flowing slowly.

tracysaboe

OK. My geography isn't what it should be.

What state is that to the west that distant coverage goes over?

Tracy

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: tracysaboe on February 10, 2006, 12:59 AM NHFT
OK. My geography isn't what it should be.

What state is that to the west that distant coverage goes over?

Tracy

VT.

Russell Kanning

Public school ......... or maybe Tracy is already living in a world without government borders. :)