• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Started by Kat Kanning, February 02, 2005, 07:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

oh yea....I will just be smote into the netherworld >:D

nooneimportant

QUick Kat! If Russell gets smote into the underworld then... he'll become Satan! Hurry, reverse all his smitings!

JP

Lloyd Danforth

If he ends up in the Greek underworld, we can visit him.

Lloyd Danforth

Nobody else, here, cares. ;D

AlanM

Smite one, applaud three.................

nooneimportant

John

Just went for a walk . . . nice snow . . . good Kama (NE spelling).
Yee Ha!  1 year at HOME!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

anarcho.mutualist

welcome john, glad to have you aboard

Dave Ridley

Welcome, anarch!  Good to have *you* aboard!

Lloyd Danforth

I've fallen behind in my smiting Russell.  When I tried earlier, the dialogue box came up that says I can't do the karma thing more often than 0.1 minutes.  I have not used it in more than 24 hours!
Lloyd

Kat Kanning

I changed the karma so you could see the + and -...how many applauds and smites you have. 

Brian Sullivan had the best karma....about 180 posts and no smites.  Lauren's never been smited either.  They must be really really nice.

ravelkinbow

Quote from: katdillon on June 07, 2006, 08:16 AM NHFT
I changed the karma so you could see the + and -...how many applauds and smites you have. 

Brian Sullivan had the best karma....about 180 posts and no smites.  Lauren's never been smited either.  They must be really really nice.

I guess you and I have some that don't like us...LOL  Glad to be in good company  :)

ravelkinbow

Quote from: russellkanning on February 28, 2005, 07:51 AM NHFT
I think I have the worst karma of any non-banned member...help

I applaud you  ;D