• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kat and Russell in court March 1 (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, February 12, 2006, 01:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

I do plan to be at the Courthouse tomorrow. I had hoped to bring a bunch of FIJA flyers from Michael P., but the logistics are not working out.

Kat, you mentioned (at the Concord Porcs meeting few weeks ago) that you had some FIJA flyers. It would be great if you could bring 'em; I'll be happy to pass 'em out outside the courthouse while you and Russ are chatting with the Judge.

Kat Kanning

Thanks for the reminder :)  I'll put them out now so I'll remember to bring them.

Russell Kanning

note to feds: We will be chauffeured to the courthouse by Caleb Johnson (membership director of the Sons of Liberty - Keene chapter) and represented by (not yet governor) Dan Haynes.

dpagan

I'll make the drive up tommorrow morning, where will I find you guys when I get to the courthouse, and is there parking nearby?

KBCraig

Any NH radio shows that we can/should call? Does Gardner know about this? Any particular press blitzing that we need to do, or should we wait on the official results?

Kevin

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Pat McCotter

William Loeb

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

William Loeb (1905 - 1982) was publisher of the Union Leader newspaper in Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S., for more than three decades up until his death. His pugnacious presentation of conservative political views in the paper helped make the Union Leader one of the best-known small papers in the country, thanks to its importance as the only statewide newspaper during the New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation presidential primary.

Loeb is best remembered nationally for his alleged role in attacking Edmund Muskie through the newspaper, derailing the Maine senator's 1972 presidential bid, but in New Hampshire his major legacy is an anti-tax pledge that is still taken by most political candidates.

After Loeb's death, his wife Nacky took over as publisher, continuing his political stance.

Dave Ridley

Talked to bob lund the news guy at WKBK in Keene about this and gave him your number to call, Russell.

In answer to the question about talk shows , there are not many shows on wed you can just call up and change the subject.  However al kulas at WKBK on saturday mornings 5a-9a lets you do that.

Here's a talk radio guide I built that will answer many of your questions about NH radio, details are there:

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=1205.0

Kat Kanning

BTW, you can find us either in front of the courthouse or in the courtroom.  I don't know if there are multiple courtrooms, but if there are, there should be a list of what's happening in what room.  Or ask someone where to find Dillon/Kanning hearing.

Dreepa

As you can see.. I am not there.
On my way down to Manchester I got paged.  I had to turn around and go to work.
Sorry.
Hope everything goes ok.

pcwallis

Please keep all of us informed on the events that Kat and Russell are going thru.  Alot of us are not close by, such as myself, and we want to be kept up to speed on these two "Liberty Loving People" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pcwallis
Wisconsin