• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Kat and Russell in court March 1 (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, February 12, 2006, 01:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

Sorry I didn't make it. My feet are both swollen, making standing, walking and driving impossible. I am in a pretty miserable condition.

Cathleen

ravelkinbow

Quote from: cathleeninnh on March 01, 2006, 03:15 PM NHFT
Sorry I didn't make it. My feet are both swollen, making standing, walking and driving impossible. I am in a pretty miserable condition.

Cathleen

Sorry to hear, let us know if you need help.

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Quote from: dead president on March 01, 2006, 01:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on March 01, 2006, 12:41 PM NHFT
We plead not guilty and will have a trial on 4/19.
4/19/1775  Battle of Lexington and Concord, "shot heard round the world", beginning the American Revolutionary War.

Thanks, prez! I like the reference! I guess time will tell here.

Russell Kanning

We can do something .... it is up to the rest if they are going to follow. It only took a few to start a violent revolution. It only will take a few for a non-violent one. :)

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Maybee the UN will add some charges.  Get ya to stop burn'in their flags

d_goddard

I was pleasantly surprized to see former NH State Rep. McElroy in the courthouse to support Kat and Russell.
He's quite the firebrand, and one hell of a guy (despite his wrong-headed notions about immigration)
Anyway, it seems like he was very supportive of what you guys were doing.

Kat, thanks for bringing the FIJA flyers. Several passers-by people eagerly took them. People also honked and gave thumbs-up signs to Lauren's "Free Speech" sign, that was heartening!

On the humorous side, one of the officers from the court house informed us that in order to demonstrate on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse, we did not need a permit, but we did need to keep walking and not stand still. Given that it was butt-freezing outside, this seemed as much a health and safety tip as a legal requirement!

Russell Kanning

Especially in the shade. :snowing: :wicked:
It was good to have some friends there. :coffee!:

danhynes

http://www.amconmag.com/12_15_03/feature.html

shows that what happened is the common practice of the secret service. On a positive note however, in a criminal disorderly conduct charge of this nature the judge found the defendant not guilty

Pat McCotter

Quote from: danhynes on March 03, 2006, 03:39 AM NHFT
http://www.amconmag.com/12_15_03/feature.html

shows that what happened is the common practice of the secret service. On a positive note however, in a criminal disorderly conduct charge of this nature the judge found the defendant not guilty

But it is the local police obeying the dictates of the secret service agents. They are the ones who should be putting a stop to this. "These protesters are citizens or guests of this city and state. We consider this city to be their free speech zone.They can say what they want when they want where they want as long as they do not trespass on private property or obstruct traffic or violate anyone else's rights."

Kat Kanning

Expecting the police to protect us from the police state?

Pat McCotter

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on March 03, 2006, 05:21 AM NHFT
Expecting the police to protect us from the police state?

Well....the other police state, anyway