• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Discuss what you would like to see on RepublicofNH.org

Started by sventola33, February 13, 2006, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

nekkid wimmin and winning lottery numbers.

Or were you talking real secession-oriented content?

;D

Caleb

1)  Objections overcome (such as "we will be invaded by the fedgov" and "we won't be able to run our economy" etc)

2)  Links to where people can donate money. (goes without saying:  the stinky green stuff  makes the world go round)

3)  Links to other secessionist groups/extreme liberty groups  (like the Keene Free Press!)

4)  A copy of a modern day declaration of independence (doesn't have to be mine; if someone else can do a more eloquent version ...)

5)  Suggestions of how people can help NH secede.  Things they can DO.

6)  One of my personal pet projects:  The formation of a State Investigating Commission into Possible Federal Involvement in the Crimes of 9-11-2001

Caleb

Naked women would be good, too.  ;D  Great idea, Kev.  Let the people know "We're on your side, and we're willing to prove it by showing gratuitous nudity!"

On a serious note, you may want to check out the Second Vermont Republic website:

www.vermontrepublic.org

Caleb

sventola33

Donate to whom?

A paypal account to fund the website?
Different liberty minded organizations?

I have a feeling there is alot of paper work to do when collecting donations. Maybe not, I'm not too familiar with that.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: sventola33 on February 13, 2006, 07:58 PM NHFT
I have a feeling there is alot of paper work to do when collecting donations. Maybe not, I'm not too familiar with that.
Not if you don't want to fill out paper work.

AlanM

Some benefits of secession.

1) No IRS
2) No FBI
3) No Homeland Security
4) No Federal Mandates

Caleb

It would be good to have a link where people can send money or contact if they want to donate.  If we get donations, we can save up and buy advertising (unlike the FSP  :P )

Paypal might be too tricky, or not, I don't know.  I for one don't have a problem taking donations without notifying the appropriate authorities.

Caleb

Dave Ridley

Are we all convinced that RepublicofNH is the best name for this (currently hypothetical) nation?

Russell Kanning

no .... but I don't count.
Maybe we don't have to agree .... maybe we can have competing websites and names etc.

FTL_Ian