New Hampshire Underground

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: should there be a sort of closed group blog on the NH secession site?  (Read 881 times)

tracysaboe

• Call me Ytsvu.
  • Enemy of the State
  • Christian Anarchist
    • My Page

I'm thinking something simular to the group blog at Lew Rockwell or Anti-State or misses.

It be a place where people post NEWS articles of other secession movement sucesses. And post thoughts on news stories of federal abuses -- specifically when they relate to NH people.  Also it could be a place for people to publicly debate the merrits of secession. Obviously it wouldn't be a main part of the site. We have possition papers to write and platform of benifits, etc. to put together also. But these days you aren't anything if you don't have a blog presence.

Tracy
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 07:28 AM NHFT by katdillon »

Caleb

• a mind guerilla, chanting the mantra "peace on earth"
  • Enemy of the State
    • Caleb's Corner
Re: should their be a sort of closed group blog on the NH secession site?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 08:33 PM NHFT »

Yeah, I think that's a good idea.  As long as we can maintain control of the blog.  Hate to sound like a statist ... but we want to keep the website as free as possible from federal agents provacateur.

Caleb

Russell Kanning

• Administrator
  • Enemy of the State
  • The Nonviolent Revolution starts here
    • russellkanning.com blog
Re: should their be a sort of closed group blog on the NH secession site?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 07:22 AM NHFT »

How is that possible .... you have already infiltrated the group.
Pages: [1]   Go Up