• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Ruuuuuuuuuussell ....

Started by Caleb, February 14, 2006, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

The main problem is not in my town ..... it is this country. We go a whole year in Keene with no murders.....but the federal government is killing people every day in our name.

Russell Kanning

"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence." - from Charles A. Beard

Pat K

If you think burning the flag needs to be well then I guess you have to.

But if you are trying to bring people to the side of libery, its just a bad idea.

Along the lines of "if you go carring pictures of chairman Mao you ain't gonna make it with any one any how"

davemincin

Quote from: russellkanning on February 16, 2006, 04:03 PM NHFT
The main problem is not in my town ..... it is this country. We go a whole year in Keene with no murders.....but the federal government is killing people every day in our name.

Hey!  Expect you could have saved the country from WY? ???  My thinking is save freedom in NH first..but can see we disagree you think you can save the world from Keene...Good luck to you, but I will be working to save NH first, then who knows?

Today is...perhaps you and I can get together next year on this day and see who's idea has made any progress.  Course I will be in need of help form the folks.  So what do you think?  Next year on this day you and me?  We can compare, who's ideas are really gaining any head way?

Dreepa

But Dave that is not a true comparison.
Some of Russell's actions have brought people to NH who are not 100% 'radical' yet are still involved in liberty activities.

Russell Kanning

I guess we can compare notes next year.

"My thinking is save freedom in NH first..but can see we disagree you think you can save the world from Keene...Good luck to you, but I will be working to save NH first, then who knows?"

Am I supposed to move to another town to save the world? I have to do it from the place I live. I am also leaving you alone and letting you work through Dover politics and such. Why is it whenever we start having grand ideas someone has to tell us to stop?
It seems to me the government wants us to think it is impossible for us to free ourselves from them. The British also laughed at those silly colonists who stood up to them.

Pat McCotter

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Pat K

Nobody is saying it can't be done. Some of us are just saying it is not the best of ideas.

Caleb

Dave, I think the comparison is unfair for this reason:  You are comparing short-term vs. long-term goals.  Yeah, if I set a goal of, say, holding the Keene City Budget to 0% budget growth and electing two "freedom-loving" activists to the School Board, that goal is reachable within a short period of time.

If, however, my goal is to make myself dicator of the world, using completely non-violent means ... well, that might take a little bit longer. 

My point is, it isn't fair to compare notes with Russell when you are finished with your project, and he is at the beginning of his.  Is it?

The main question is, which GOAL is most likely to bring about significant improvement?

Lex

Quote from: calibaba77 on February 16, 2006, 07:17 PM NHFT
If, however, my goal is to make myself dicator of the world, using completely non-violent means ... well, that might take a little bit longer. 

Interesting goal you go there calibaba...  :o

aries

I think people are more desensetized to flagburning than we think. Tearing it or soiling it would get them more mad at us but of course that's not what we're looking for.

I'd like to second, or third (whatever) the idea of hanging NH flags above smaller US flags. Perhaps with an FSP flag in between  ;D