• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Preliminary Secession Website Online>>

Started by sventola33, February 14, 2006, 08:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sventola33

And I emphasize preliminary. Some sections haven't been finished or added yet. I encourage everyone to suggest content. I will have it finished by the 23rd.
There will be a paypal button on the website for donations, which we should discuss. I'm wide open for comments and criticisms.(aside from doing a complete overhaul, of course.)   ;)

Visit:
http://republicofnh.homestead.com/

sventola33

Thanks.

Bug #1 Found- Guest Books on different pages load names to completely different lists.

Don't bother signing it yet. I'll have to fix that tomorrow. Maybe I'll have a single link leading to one page to sign from. I gotta turn this damn computer off.

Caleb

Looks good!

Can you also do a link on the left side called "Articles" where we can continually post articles on different topics that suit our fancy (related to secession, of course)

Caleb

Russell Kanning

I like it.
On my system the text runs over itself in many places.

tracysaboe

You'l want to get a copy of one of those declarations of independence in their too.

I noticed you've already put some of the text of our reasons to get out in there,

I'll try to eventually type up a platform and get the text to you once we've got more reasons put together.

Tracy

Dave Ridley

How about a link on the website that connects directly to this area of the forum (the NHIndependence area)

Yes i agree it looks great!  I will plan to call free talk live tonight, get on the air and invite folks to view the site at its temporary URL.  I've already announced the existence of the movement on the air there.