• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Publicity Sign Campaign

Started by candyvynwak, February 03, 2005, 02:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I think the front page would look really good if it matched Scott's new bumperstickers. :)
We also need to build a place for students to go for their rebel activities.

AlanM

Scott has new bumperstickers? Are they nhfree stickers? Hey Scott I want some. How much, and IM me your address so I can send a check.
Alan

Russell Kanning

"Keep New Hampshire Free"
"NHFree.com"
It looks cool. I think someone like JP started the idea and Scott ran with it. He is selling them for $1 :)

Russell Kanning

Scott isn't active on this forum anymore, but you can email him at rothcommunications.com

Kat Kanning

Here's the sticker:

[attachment deleted by admin]

jgmaynard

Lori

Anyone can contact me if they want some.  I am Scott's wife after all   :-*

Lori

Kat Kanning

I put one on my car...it's great!

FTL_Ian

Seems like the URL is a little small...  it's the most important piece on info on the sticker.

Regards,
Ian

John

Quote from: FTL_Ian on February 05, 2005, 04:38 PM NHFT
Seems like the URL is a little small...? it's the most important piece on info on the sticker.

Regards,
Ian

I'm not so sure.  The URL will become/is becoming better known in short time.
The OVERALL look is very NH, and that is very important!

Russell Kanning

It looks a little like the license plates :)

intergraph19

I like it.  The old man in the mountain says a lot to natives.  I know I miss him and mourned his loss like a grandfather.  It's a good use of emotion, makes us remeber what we could loss at any moment.

FTL_Ian

Maybe capitalize the "ree" and move the site down below the lower line, and slightly to the left....

Ian

Dave Ridley

Candy your reasoning is sound enough that I tend to trust whatever you decide to do as long as its short.

BTW the free state project has an abreviated URL:  FreeMe.org   

NH underground has NHFree.com and NH33.com