• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHFREE bumper stickers

Started by Dreepa, March 02, 2006, 11:01 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Does anyone care what you think, Max?

Russell Kanning

I have 2 on the van. 1 to put on the car yet.

Dreepa

Quote from: maxxoccupancy on April 05, 2006, 05:37 PM NHFT
I have been suggesting that people visit nhliberty.org
There is lots of action there. That forum has about 15 posts.  That will encourage people to become active.
Plus I couldn't fit NHLIBERTY.ORG on the bumpersticker.

Max,   I will put you down for two!

Dreepa

Hey Kat,

Could you put the image in this thread?
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=3386.0

Others go see the above thread.

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

I suggest you make .com more prominent... critical info should be legible from a distance.

Dreepa

They are already made.
The .com added to the middle section would have made the NHFREE.COM too small to see.

There are what they are.

If all of these sell I will over the 3X7 rectangle ones.

FTL_Ian

I like the circle design, but there seems to be plenty of space for a ".com" right below "NHFREE".  Also, I don't know how much this would increase the cost, but making the background neon yellow instead of white will increase contrast, and draw attention better.

Otherwise, I like how simple it is, simple is good.

Dave Ridley

ya I am starving for the .com part also. 

Thespis

Do a search for "nhfree" on Yahoo or Google, and the very first listing is nhfree.com.

I think it'll be fine like it is.

FTL_Ian

We'll just have to give it some competition someday, because you can't expect people to take the extra step.  You must make it as easy and direct as possible to learn more.

Kat Kanning

Geeeezus!  Do you guys have anything else to do beside criticize people who are getting things done??  Leave him alone.  The bumper stickers are great.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Thespis on April 06, 2006, 09:49 PM NHFT
Do a search for "nhfree" on Yahoo or Google, and the very first listing is nhfree.com.

I think it'll be fine like it is.
I totally agree.

Dreepa

I have thick skin I can take it. ;)

1.  I tried to put the .com but the letters became too small.
2.  I never go to any website any more.  I just go to google and type it in there.  It gets me where I need to be.

I was going to do rectangle ones with NHFREE.COM in huge letters.  Once these sell out I will order those.