• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

NH_Geek

Funeral services for the US Constitution and Bill of Rights will be held at 12:30pm in the Central Square of Keene, NH.
The procession will start at noon and circle the downtown area until 12:30 when the service will start.

A wake will be held afterwards for planning our liberation.

Original Post
Hey all,

long time lurker here...  I've posted on the FSP's baords and FTL's boards under this same name, so I might not be a complete stranger to some.

So, after reading about the Patriot Act getting renewed, and the fact that many of the provisions are going to be permenant, the thought occured to me that the Constitution, as the Founding Fathers envisioned it, is dead.  D E A D.  To paraphrase Monty Python...

"It's passed on! This Constitution is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet it's maker!
It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! ... It's just a goddamn piece 'o paper!  THIS, SIR, IS AN EX-CONSTITUTION!!"

So, I propose we hold a funeral for our dearly departed friend. 

thoughts?

NH_Geek

heh, replying to myself here...

some more random thoughts:

black armbands...

RIP Bill  (as in Bill of Rights)

president

I knew there are good reasons to hate Benson.  >:(

http://www.jail4judges.org/JHS_Library/2006/JHS%202006-02-08.html
Illegally Arrested As a "Terrorist"
Under The U.S. Patriot Act

(By Peter MacDonald - FreedominNH@aol.com)

----- Original Message -----
To: victoryusa@jail4judges.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:26 AM
Subject: facts

I, am a club member, but also one of your constant viewers   ....  A Madbury, New Hampshire family (strangers to me) called me on the phone.  They were having a zoning issue problem and wanted me to help them.  Their lawyers had depleted their savings and hung them out to dry.  They read my letters to the editor and asked me for help.  It seemed that the Madbury, N.H. elected officials were trying to run this family out of Madbury.

I went to court with this family before Judge Peter Fauver in Strafford Superior Court who made me the attorney of record to represent this family. ....

I took the case to the N.H. Supreme Court.  This court, knowing all the criminal violations of the N.H. and United States Constitutions, ruled the Case "Moot".  .... Judge Fauver made a statement in court that "Attorneys take an oath to protect each others character and that oath will not be violated in his court"  The N.H. Supreme Court ruling clearly honored this illegal, biased, and criminal act. 
I took the case to the First District Court in Concord N.H.  Federal Judge McAuliffe ruled that judges have immunity from criminal acts made by their decisions.  Discrimination is a criminal violation of our Constitution.  Judge Fauver ruled it was legal for the Madbury government to use the power intrusted in them by the voters to seek personal revenge against other citizens.

The N.H. Supreme Court ruled in favor of Judge Fauver.  Now a federal judge rules to protect other judges.  A judge's first act in all decisions from the bench must be to protect the Constitutional rights of all citizens against abusive government acts.  I fought this case to the First Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston.  They ruled the case the same.
The N.H. State police came to my house to order me to stop representing this Madbury N.H. family. I did not. The N.H. State Police then came to my house a second time and arrested me under the U.S. Patriot Act.

I am now declared to be a Terrorist because I dared to defy the government's orders to stop representing a fellow American who is exposing corrupt government actions. I was arrested and placed in jail as a Terrorist for 6 months. 

Governor Benson, N.H., wrote the Veterans Hospital to declare that I was a Terrorist, and that they were to have my V.A. medical benefits discontinued. I wrote Governor Benson to ask why he would do such a criminal act.  I was arrested again a placed back in jail for speaking out.

Our Constitution guarantees its citizens the right to petition our public officials for redress of grievances at any time and that right can not be diminished even by a judge. ....

Peter MacDonald
465 Packersfalls Rd
Lee, N.H. 03824
(603) 659-6217
FreedominNH@aol.com
Former Sgt., USMC

More details....

http://www.robertbrantley.com/story/2006/2/10/102041/215
by Anonymous Hero on Fri Feb 10, 2006 at 11:52:49 AM EST
I just want to make the facts clear to everybody.

This Madbury NH family called me on the phone in response to letters to the editor that I write to the local newspapers. I did not know this family. This family was strangers to me. They had a car business which the town of Madbury was taking them to court to close down. I agreed to talk with this family. They were the nicest family. I then went to the Madbury NH town hall to talk with the selectmen. Madbury selectman Hodsdon stated to me in the presence of others that they the town of Madbury was doing this for personal revenge because he did not like this family. In checking the records he has done this to others in my opinion. Hodsdon did not deny this reason for this action under oath. The town was trying to bankrupt this family to drive them out of Madbury. Judge Fauver allowed this to continue.

I went to court with this family. I asked the judge if I could talk in court for this family. Judge Fauver stated I did not have the character to speak in his court. At the next court hearing judge Fauver had what I would call exparta communication with the Madbury town attorney then came back and appointed me as an attorney under a little used NH law. I have no training to be an attorney. I am 100% service connected Mentally and Physically disabled I believe Judge Fauver made me an attorney to have legal recourse to knowingly harm me. This proved to be true when Judge Fauver found me guilty of a crime with no charges, no witnesses, no trial, and no evidence. Judge Fauver fined me over $20,000.00. I continued to help this family.

I received a head injury my first year in the Marine Corps. I remember nothing prior to my 17 birthday even to this day. Because of an Admin error I was allowed to stay in the MC. I forget things, fail to understand simple things that happen around me, and I have never been to law school. I have a broken back from stopping a diesel engine falling off a truck from hitting one of my men during an offensive in the Vietnam Conflict. I have a loss of hearing in both ears from being blown of the runway during an offensive in the Vietnam Conflict. I do not act disabled, but judge Fauver was clearly aware of my disabilities because I told him.

I surprised Judge Fauver when I presented a clear and uncontested case. The Town attorney even proved the case for this Madbury family. Fauver ruled for the town by violating the NH and U.S. Constitutions 29 plus or minus times. Judge Fauver knowingly allowed the town of Madbury to us the powers of the government to seek personal revenge on citizens. He allowed Spot zoning "Discrimination". Fauver committed Constitutional crimes with intent to cause harm.

I appealed the case and it was assigned to Judge James O'Neill in Carroll county superior court. O'Neill heard all the evidence presented by me. The facts were clear and uncontested by the town of Madbury. I stated and verified 29 +or- Constitutional crimes that judge Fauver committed or allowed others to commit with his knowledge. O'Neill ruled Fauver's rulings were "Constitutional". Judges protecting the character of a brother attorney as Judge Fauver stated in open court that "Attorneys take an oath to protect the character of brother attorneys and in his court that oath will not be violated". Did these judges forget the law that states "Any one constitutional right of any one individual can not be violated or that government must be abolished and a new one started"? These judges and the Madbury NH town government knowingly with intent to cause harm violated the Constitution 29 plus or minus times These are crimes of the highest magnitude.

I appealed the case to the NH Supreme court case 2003-0477. This court ruled the case Moot. The facts were clear and uncontested. This court clearly did not care about the prime reason that the NH Supreme court exists. To see that the government does not violated any constitutional rights of any citizen. The NH Supreme court violated the law and the very reason they exist. They committed the act of "Discrimination" To protect brother attorneys and not all other citizens.

I appealed the case to the federal court. Discrimination violates our United States Constitution. The first ten Amendments to the U.S. Const. were also violated. Judge McAuliffe whom served with these NH judges ruled Judges have immunity from crimes committed with their decisions. This is a crime to rule some people are immune from laws that others are found guilty of in this very court. Our Constitution clearly states we are all equal. No Judge or government official is above the law as the NH judges believe they are. Now a federal judge whom served with these judges that he is now protecting makes a discriminating ruling to protect these judges and government officials and harming other citizens.

I appeal the case to the United States court of appeals Boston case Number 05-1433. They rule judges are immune. Each step of the way I am being charged money to file my cases. I know the Constitution grants every citizen the right to a trial when harmed. I know the constitution does not grant judges or friends of the court immunity when they violate the Constitution even with their decisions. These judges dismiss the case with no court trial. To charge me money to have a trial then not allow the trial is fraud.

I appeal this decision to the United States Supreme court. The Supreme Court rules that I did not follow proper procedure "case dismissed". I am 100% disabled United States Marine. I do not have the mental or physical ability to remember and or understand the procedures. The court made me an attorney with the clear knowledge of my disabilities. Each court was and is aware of these facts. Under the Americans with disabilities act the courts must make the rules equal. The Courts made me an attorney to represent fellow American citizens to take advantage of my disabilities this is discrimination. I have filed a discrimination motion against Chief Justice John Roberts of the United States Supreme Court on February 6, 2003. If any person wants to a copy of the motion I will give it to them. The newspapers refuse to report the facts because I am Mentally and Physically disabled. I can understand they do not want to reveal that even with my disabilities I will not let abusive government act to continue. Is the Supreme Court immune from a charge of Discrimination?

We this very day have good men and women fighting on foreign soil to protect and defend the very rights being violated here. People whom never served in our military lawyers made judges feel they can diminish the rights of individuals to give themselves more power. I watched good men loose their lives. I will not dishonor all the men and women that are or will be called veterans by sitting back and allowing these crimes to continue.

The NH government could not shut me up so they locked me up under the Patriot Act. I lost my freedom for 6 months. I was a declared terrorist. The NH state police go to my wife's work place last month to scare her to get me to stop. The NH State police call me on the phone a few weeks ago to order me to stop having people send the governor e-mails. The NH government has intimidated my family, they take my freedom, cost me a lot of money, destroyed my character in the public eye, and much more. I believe that MY country comes first, My family comes second, and My self last.

Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC "Semper Fi"
465 Packersfalls Rd Lee NH 03824
603-659-6217

Please send emails to the following addresses and ask them to help.
Governorlynch@NH.gov
letters@unionleader.com
news@cmonitor.com
letters@globe.com
newstips@bostonherald.com

Kat Kanning

Sounds good.  We could make a big facsimile of the constitution in a coffin and parade it around.

NH_Geek

dead president - that's exactly what I'm talking about!  While that accounting does illustrate the current reality of life here in the Republic of Bush, and rightly pisses most (if not all) of us off, it doesn't exactly relate to my topic, does it?  I'm trying to open a discussion about the feasibility, effectiveness and possibly organization of a mock funeral for the constitution as a protest.  I'd like to see if there's any interest in such a demonstration, discuss details such as location (Arlington Nation Cemetary?) and timing and basically hear what others had to say about this idea.  Not to knock your contribution, but stay on topic please...

president

Oh, then to answer your question....NO. The constitution has been dead for a long time.

Why don't you have a funeral for something that died more recently, like the FSP?

Oh, nevermind, they already had that June 19, 2004.  :P

NH_Geek

Quote from: katdillon on March 03, 2006, 12:59 PM NHFT
Sounds good.  We could make a big facsimile of the constitution in a coffin and parade it around.
exactly!  I'm thinking something along the lines of a procession (more somber sounding that "parade"...) leading to an actual cemetary where a mock funeral is held.  Would have even more impact if we actually BURIED a coffin with a copy on the "goddamn piece of paper" in it...  Would make my friggin' century if we did this in D.C and marched into the Arlington National Cemetary and help the "funeral" there...  Only downside to that is it would negate the possibility of actually breaking ground and burying anything, so I dunno...

NH_Geek

Quote from: dead president on March 03, 2006, 01:11 PM NHFT
Oh, then to answer your question....NO. The constitution has been dead for a long time.
when was the funeral...  :P

QuoteWhy don't you have a funeral for something that died more recently, like the FSP?
because Joe Citizen in Deluth, Minnesota couldn't care less (and probably doesn't even know about) the FSP.  But the Constitution (and Bill of Rights) is a much more familiar face, and the message that "The Constitution is Dead" might actually impact some people...

Kat Kanning

Well, if we do it in NH, it's more likely to happen.  Also maybe we could also do it somewhere where we could actually dig a hole in the ground.

president

Why don't you burn the constitution instead?

You know, cremation. You guys should pay me.

NH_Geek

Quote from: katdillon on March 03, 2006, 01:23 PM NHFT
Well, if we do it in NH, it's more likely to happen.  Also maybe we could also do it somewhere where we could actually dig a hole in the ground.
agree on both points...  Definately more likely to happen in NH, and digging at Arlington wouldn't be possible.  Even though a mock funeral sans digging would get more attention at Arlington, I do think this demonstration will make more of an impact if we actually bury something.  I'm torn, however...  Arlington has so much symbolic value, but it has it's limitations...

I admit that I have zero experience organizing something like this.  Up till now I've limited my protesting to bitching amongst friends and an occasional post on a message board.  I've decided it's time for me to more than just bitch, and this idea is just my first step in that direction...

Kat Kanning

Well, if you decide on a place and time...put it on the calendar and people will show up :)

Dreepa

Prez,

Do you know anything about the guy above?
Chief Justice John Roberts of the United States Supreme Court on February 6, 2003

He has his facts wrong or the date wrong.
Are you going to help this guy out?

NHGeek.
I am sure you would be arrested in Arlington Nat Cemetary.  Also I don't know if you are going to get sympathy from 'the masses' if you have a protest at ANC.

I think NH might be the place to do this.    September 18th might be a good day for this.
http://www.constitutionday.com/
Plus it gives you plently of time to make a huge demostration of this.  Although you may not want to wait so long.

Glad to see you are now 'acting' instead of just bitchin' and moanin'.

Welcome to the forum.

president

Quote from: Dreepa on March 03, 2006, 03:50 PM NHFT
Prez,

Do you know anything about the guy above?
The stuff I just posted.
Chief Justice John Roberts of the United States Supreme Court on February 6, 2003

He has his facts wrong or the date wrong.
I would guess that is a date issue. It should be 2006. Everything else is 2006.

Are you going to help this guy out?
Yea, I am telling you guys about him.

http://battellemedia.com/archives/001130.php#comment_20013
This document was filed with the United States courts. I take full responsibility for any thing said in it. It is all true. You may print my name address and phone #

Judicial Council
Of the First Circuit
February 12, 2006 Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217

Complaint No 420 U. S. court of appeals NO 05-1433
Chief Circuit Judge Boudin
Petition for review

Now Comes; Peter Macdonald and so clearly states, when a United States natural born citizen files discrimination and other constitutional complaints against sitting judges (whom took an oath to ?Protect the character of brothers members of the American Bar Association? that these so mentioned judges did knowingly with intent to cause harm violate the United States Constitution and the New Hampshire Constitution) this complaint must be heard by an impartial jury. NH Const. Part First Art. 35 ?It is essential to the preservation of the rights of every individual? ?It is the right of every citizen to be tried by judges as impartial as the lot of humanity will admit?. Every judge and court that has ruled on this case clearly knows that I am 100% mentally and physically service connected disabled United States Marine. The court clearly understands that I do not have the mental or physical ability to understand or remember the rules of law of the court. Judge Fauver made me a lawyer for the sole purpose of taking advantage of my disabilities so he could rule in friends of the courts favor. All the courts are well aware of this intentional act of discrimination by Judge Fauver. The court is aware that Judge Fauver committed or allowed others (friends of the court) to commit 29 +or- Constitutional crimes. Judge James O?Neill heard a clear and uncontested record of these crimes and ruled that Judges Fauver?s rulings were ?Constitutional? Clearly to protect the character of a brother attorney. These were uncontested facts and O?Neill still ruled in the friends of the court favor. The NH Supreme Court clearly had documented and stated case of these constitutional crimes uncontested and ruled the case ?Moot? case # 2003-0477 to protect brother attorneys. These were uncontested facts and the NHSC still ruled in the friends of the court favor. Judge McAuliffe of United States District Court Concord NH had a copy of the NH Supreme Court case and a petition clearly explaining said Constitutional crimes. Judge McAuliffe ruled Judges have ?Immunity from constitutional crimes committed with their decision?. This criminal act is a clear and uncontested act of discrimination to inflict intentional harm on United States Citizens. Intentional discrimination committed by judges can not be tolerated. Before the colonist would ratify the constitution a documented recorded statement was made that ?any one constitutional right of any one individual can not be violated or that government must be abolished and a new one started?. The court of appeals made a discriminatory ruling violating the Constitution by stating judges are immune and dismissing the case. Now Chief Circuit Judge Boudin dismisses the case. Judges are bound to obey the law. This criminal act of intentional discrimination can not be tolerated. These judges also violated the Americans with disabilities act with intent to cause harm.
NH Constitution Part First art. 14 ?Every subject of this state is entitled to a certain remedy, by having recourse to the laws?. This is a Constitutional law. These judges have inflicted injury on this innocent Madbury NH family and my person, property and character with intent to cause harm and the judicial branch of the government has become perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual. Judges are protecting judges knowingly inflicting harm of natural born citizens of the United States. I have clearly stated and prove it. This is a criminal act of intentional discrimination and no judge is above the law as your ruling states.
The Madbury NH government clearly did not deny under oath that they were using the power entrusted in them by the voters to seek personal revenge on a Madbury NH family. This Madbury NH family when the courts would not listen to them and the lawyers representing them depleted all their money asked me for help. I volunteer my time to help fellow American citizens because I came back from a conflict alive and I should not have. I took and oath when I joined the United States Marine Corps to Protect and Defend the United States Constitution with my life if necessary.
The NH Government in 1999 clearly stated to the people ?Today the fight for individual rights will most likely take place in a courtroom or on the letters to the editor page of a local newspaper, rather than on a battlefield?. The courts clearly show they can not be trusted to violate the oath to protect brother attorneys and up hold the rights guaranteed every individual by the United States Constitution. This is Discrimination. The Newspapers refuse to print the truth because they either believe a mentally and physically handicapped United States Marine can not know what he is saying. Does this leave the Battle field? 1999-2000 NH Const. Booklet page 22
We the People have to believe that the United States Judicial branch of government will protect every individual. This contemptible, discriminating, biased, ruling by Chief Circuit Judge Boudin must be over turned. Judges can not dismiss a case, for the sole act to protect a brother judge. A unbiased 12 ordinary citizens jury must judge the facts. This is a guaranteed Constitutional right, further NH Const. Part Two art 5 ?so the same be not repugnant or contrary to this constitution? Art. 90 ?Existing laws continue if not repugnant? For the Judges in this case to make rules or laws to protect the interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men, brings me to NH constitution Part First art. 10 I ask the court why should violence be necessary?
Where fore; I have followed the constitutional procedures to bring this case to court. Each step of the way the courts discriminate to protect friends of the court. I have filed a ?Redress of Wrongs? with the NH government and was arrested under the Patriot Act and lost my freedom for 6 months. I have attempted to have the newspapers inform the public. They refuse claiming liability, and other selfish reasons. The NH Government clearly tells me a battlefield is next. We live in a civilized society violence should not be necessary. What does the court believe that I should do next?
I certify a copy has been made available to all parties concerned.
I respectfully submit this document. I hope the court stop violating the constitution and returns the rights to We the people.

Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC ?Semper Fi? Submitted this 16 day of February 2006

A copy is mailed to the United States Supreme Court, NH governor, newspapers and others.

I ask every one whom reads this court document to tell your friends and e-mail this to:
letters@fosters.com
writeus@unionleader.com
news@cmontior.com
Newstips@bostonherald.com
letters@globe.com

Pat McCotter

And the media side of the story:

Man charged with threatening Benson

By Associated Press

LEE - A man involved in a local zoning dispute has been arraigned on charges of harassment and making threats, including dozens of letters to Gov. Craig Benson.

"You can take me as a prisoner of war or allow my next move," authorities say Peter MacDonald wrote in a letter received by the governor?s office on Sept. 12, Fosters Daily Democrat reported Tuesday. "Whatever it is? I do not care."

State police arrested MacDonald, 51, of Lee, on Saturday after Attorney General Peter Heed decided that threatening messages repeatedly sent to Benson could not be ignored.

MacDonald was held on $50,000 bail and a trial was scheduled for Nov. 25 in Concord District Court on the two misdemeanor charges. He is being held at the Merrimack County jail.

State police met with MacDonald on several occasions after his letters and e-mails began.

"We have alleged in the complaint that it is a series of letters taken together which constitute a threat," said Assistant Attorney General Elizabeth Dunn.

Authorities say MacDonald wrote dozens of letters to the governor, state legislators, local officials, and local newspapers since last October, trying to draw attention to a zoning dispute with the town of Madbury, Fosters reported.

In the earliest letters, the attorney general?s office said MacDonald made references to Carl Drega, who shot and killed four people in Colebrook in 1997.

In more recent letters, the Vietnam veteran warned he would arm a militia to take over the state, though he often told police he did not intend to use violence.

"You know our government took a 17-year old kid and trained him to kill," authorities say MacDonald wrote in an Aug. 28 letter to Benson. "I took an oath to die if need be defending and protecting our Constitution. I guess our governor and draft-dodging judges don?t realize the lengths people will go to defend America."

In a Sept. 6 e-mail sent to the governor, MacDonald allegedly wrote: "It seems that the only way to get anyone to recognize the vast Constitutional crimes being committed here in New Hampshire is to shoot a gun. This way you can claim I am nuts and wash it all away."

Dunn said if MacDonald posts bail, he must undergo a psychiatric examination in addition to immediately reporting to a probation office.

He also must stay at least 500 feet away from the governor and the governor?s office, members of the Legislature and their offices, the attorney general, the Strafford and Carroll County superior courts, members of Madbury?s Board of Selectmen and Zoning Board of Adjustment, the Madbury town attorney, and the offices of Fosters.

MacDonald was fined $21,000 after representing a Madbury family in a zoning dispute argued in Strafford County Superior Court. The family sued the town after it ruled a garage on their property was improperly used for commercial purposes.

MacDonald, who earned the nickname "Tent Man" during a wetlands dispute with the town of Lee in which he was forced to remove a canopy from his property, volunteered to help the couple in court, though he is not an attorney. A judge ruled that MacDonald essentially wasted the courts time in filing several frivolous motions and fined him.