• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

NC2NH

Quote from: katdillon on May 02, 2006, 06:44 AM NHFT
Welcome to the forum, Rob!

Thanks Kat!

My presence on the forum is long overdue. Lots of great people from this forum and elsewhere have made me feel very welcome in NH. I encourage any other liberty-loving lurkers out there to join in. Your only regret will be that you waited at all. :)

Atlas

president

Quote from: katdillon on May 01, 2006, 07:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on May 01, 2006, 06:26 PM NHFT
What's that saying... '...it is better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your ignorant, than to open it and prove it.' 

That's my philosophy!
My philosophy, via Dr. Bronner:
'If you know you're right, you can afford to shutup. But if you're not sure you're right - you'd better shut up!'

president

Quote from: russellkanning on April 29, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT
The party got so wild at the end that a vegan was tearing into Caleb's roasted chicken. :)
A vegan that eats chicken......

That reminds me of some people around here......

KBCraig

Quote from: dead president on May 02, 2006, 01:37 PM NHFT
'If you know you're right, you can afford to shutup. But if you're not sure you're right - you'd better shut up!'

Spend a lot of time reading soap bottles, do you?

What did he have to say about those situations where you're sure you're right, but you're wrong?

Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! Who else but God gave man Love that can spark mere dust to life! Poetry, uniting All-One! All brave! All life! Who else but God! "Listen Children Eternal Father Eternally One!"

Einstein, 1939, after Nazis & Commies united, proposed spacebombs that destroy all, unless we finally teach the Moral ABC's the real Rabbi Hillel taught Jesus to unite all in All-One-God-Faith. As teach astronomers Abraham-Israel-Moses-Buddha-Hillel-Jesus-Spinoza-Paine-Sagan & Mohammed, inspired every 76 years, 6000 years by the Messenger of God's Law, the sign of the Messiah, Halley's Comet: "WE'RE ALL ONE OR NONE!" "THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD!" "TEACH LOVE THY ENEMY!" "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE!" Israel-Moses-Buddha-Jesus-Mohammed: ONE! ALL ONE!

Dreepa

Karma for bringing up Dr Bronner.
And Kev Karma for having more quotes for Dr Bronner. :o

president

Quote from: KBCraig on May 02, 2006, 01:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: dead president on May 02, 2006, 01:37 PM NHFT

Spend a lot of time reading soap bottles, do you?
nah, I've got the book "The Moral ABC Part I and II", and I am putting up the website, http://moralabc.com. If you think reading the soap bottle is hard, try reading the website  :P

I OCRed it....now I have to fix/format it....one of these days....
THE "ESSENE" MORAL ABC

TO SURVIVE, ON GOD'S SPACESHIP EARTH WITH BOMB & GUN WE MUST UNITE THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE IN ASTRONOMY'S ETERNALLY GREAT ALL-ONE-GOD-FAITH, FOR WE'RE ALL-ONE OR NONE! ALL HUMANS EVOLVE FROM ASTRONOMERS STUDYING STARS MILLIONS OF YEARS, INSPIRED EACH AND EVERY 76 YEARS, FOR 6000 YEARS, BY THE MESSENGER OF GOD'S LAW THE SIGN OF THE MESSIAH, HALLEY'S COMET, INSPIRING ASTRONOMERS ABRAHAM, ISRAEL, MOSES, BAHAULLAH, BUDDHA, HILLEL, JESUS, CONFUCIUS, PAINE, SAGAN & MOHAMMED, TO UNITE THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE IN ASTRONOMY'S ALL-EMBRACING, ETERNALLY TREMENDOUS ALL-ONE-GOD-FAITH! FOR WE'RE ALL-ONE OR NONE! AS TEACHES FOR 6000 YEARS, SINCE THE YEAR ONE, ASTRONOMER ISRAEL, "LISTEN CHILDREN ETERNAL FATHER ETERNALLY ONE! FOR ON GOD'S SPACESHIP EARTH, WITH BOMB & GUN, WE'RE ALL-ONE OR NONE! ALL-ONE! ALL-ONE! ALL-ONE! EXCEPTIONS ETERNALLY? ABSOLUTE NONE!

Russell Kanning

Atlas

Kat Kanning

president

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on May 02, 2006, 03:06 PM NHFT
No, he's babbling as usual.
When In Rome (Do As The Romans Do) ( a visitor should try to act as the people do who are from that place ... )

Atlas

Quote from: dead president on May 02, 2006, 03:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: FSP-Rebel on May 02, 2006, 03:06 PM NHFT
No, he's babbling as usual.
When In Rome (Do As The Romans Do) ( a visitor should try to act as the people do who are from that place ... )
LOL

Friday

That photo of the dead Constitution is a classic.  Have you considered sending it to Reason magazine as a suggested "Photo of the Month"?