• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

NH_Geek

Keene's no problem.  I live up in N. Conway, so it's not too much of a hike...  Plus I have a buddy in Milford I could stay with if need be.  As to when, I'm flexible...  Sept 18 has been mentioned, but that is a while off so we may want to consder alternatives.

Dreepa

Quote from: NH_Geek on March 05, 2006, 09:59 AM NHFT
Black Armbands!  Not just the day of the funeral, but now!  This could even be a way to "advertize" the funeral, 'cause you know people (in the office, on the street, at the coffeeshop...) will be curious... 

That is a great idea!!!!!!!!!

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  We can advertise it in our newspaper and hand flyers out all around town.  Anyone want to write the obituary for the paper?

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

I wonder where we could get black funeral flags for the car, and black armbands?

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

Thanks Lloyd!!

Thinking approx. 1 yd long, 1 ft wide at the widest, carryable by 4 people, openable to view the deceased.  Could be rectangular, or tapered like a coffin...either way.  Probably shouldn't be much smaller, but could be larger if you so desire.  Painted black?

NH_Geek

what's the significance of 4/29?

as to the obit, I'll give it a shot...  Mebbe we can get a few people to come up sith something and we'll submit them for review/vote...

Kat Kanning

None. We're available that day, and it gives us plenty of time to get everything set up.

NH_Geek

Quote from: katdillon on March 05, 2006, 03:50 PM NHFT
None. We're available that day, and it gives us plenty of time to get everything set up.
ahhh, fair enough...

Kat Kanning

We were talking about April 15th, though it might be better to do specifically tax stuff that day.

NH_Geek

Quote from: katdillon on March 05, 2006, 03:53 PM NHFT
We were talking about April 15th, though it might be better to do specifically tax stuff that day.
yah, we don't want to confuse the sheeple...  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: katdillon on March 05, 2006, 03:27 PM NHFT
Thanks Lloyd!!

Thinking approx. 1 yd long, 1 ft wide at the widest, carryable by 4 people, openable to view the deceased.  Could be rectangular, or tapered like a coffin...either way.  Probably shouldn't be much smaller, but could be larger if you so desire.  Painted black?

I'll make it a little longer than 3 feet.  The is probably a rule of proportion of height and width to length to make it look good.

Pat McCotter