• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

NH_Geek

nah, I'm checking in...  just got sidetracked a bit 'cause my lease is up in a couple of weeks and I haven't found a new place yet...  :/

Russell Kanning

Dreepa

Geek you might want to edit the first page again and maybe the title of this thread and add the date.

Caleb

Is Lloyd making the coffin so we can fit poles through it ... that way we can have pallbearers

Caleb

NH_Geek

Pat McCotter

I haven't seen Dennis Sicard with the hearse here in Concord since we started talking about this. I'm still trying to get a note to him to see if he would like to join in on this.

Kat Kanning

president

They had one in Grafton on June 19th, 2004 for the FSP/FTP funeral.

Pat McCotter

Dennis -with the hearse - is interested. He does not have internet access. I've told him date and time. Let me know next steps so I can let him know.

NH_Geek

Caleb

I talked with Rev. Paul Cullity.  He told me that he was "definitely possibly interested" in performing the funeral service.

The catch is ... he wants to run it by his lawyer.  He has to be careful not to lose his 501(c)3 status.

Another alternative is he said we could have a pretend reverend up there, and he would write the sermon for us.  If he doesn't actually deliver it, then he can say what he wants to say.

I told him that I think we actually want a real Reverand up there ... someone known in the community.  He agreed.  So, he's interested, but wants me to get him a copy of all the promotional material we are using. 

Caleb

Russell Kanning

Dave Ridley

<<The catch is ... he wants to run it by his lawyer.  He has to be careful not to lose his 501(c)3 status.>>

wow that says it all.  The Constitution really is dead.

Russell Kanning

I have been meaning to talk to pastors in town about this issue (if they feel the government breathing down their necks) .... I guess it is overdue.

tracysaboe

It seems to me that as long as he's not partison it should be OK right?

And it's certainly not partison. We hate both parties equally.

Right?

Tracy