• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Pat McCotter on March 18, 2006, 12:42 PM NHFT
Dennis -with the hearse - is interested. He does not have internet access. I've told him date and time. Let me know next steps so I can let him know.

Dennis will be at the Concord Porc meeting April 8.

Kat Kanning

Can anyone help me out with reasons I can point to for why the constitution is dead?  I was thinking I'd put in the flyer reasons like various ways the bill of rights has been disregarded, things like congress neglecting to declare war before sending troops out, etc.

Russell Kanning

It was born to limit the power of government.

Now the Constitution must be dead ..... because it doesn't hold it back.

FTL_Ian

Tunga

Article V. violated with the so called "adoption" of the 14th amendment.

So too, (according to Marcy) the 16th amendment.

Tunga

Article IV Section 3.

Where does the TSA get it's athority when no new "state" can be formed within the jurisdiction of any other State "without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as the Congress"?

Question also for the post office with it's zip codes and most other "federal buildings".

Tunga

Most of Article 1 Section 8.

Congress has the power to lay and collect Duties, Imposts and Excises as long as they are "uniform throughout the United States;"

Section 9 Clause 3

No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

Clause 4
No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

Tunga

Article 1 clause 15 To provide weapons and ammo to the Militia.

Tunga

Article 4 Section 4. Guarantee's a Republican Form of Government to all Union States and the U.S. must protect those states from invasion.

1984IsNow

We should exercise the right to form a militia and see what they do.  hahaha

Tunga

Russell Kanning

These "unitary executive" powers obviously are inconsistent with the constitution. I estimate the time of death at 9/11/01.

AlanM

So, in essence we have a dictatorship. As long as we are at war, Bush thinks his powers are supreme to do whatever he wants. We will forever be at war, then.

Russell Kanning

I think the coffin only needs to be big enough to hold the Constitution ( 3' ) .... in some ways bigger would be better, but it isn't a big body.
Does anyone have a nice bill of rights we could throw in there also .... it could be a mass grave with all the government limiting documents that have died.