• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

the Constitution is dead... Funeral to be held on April 29th in Keene.

Started by NH_Geek, March 03, 2006, 10:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Sawyer

Very well done.
Good picture of the deceased.
Yeah... Lloyd's coffin (well not Lloyd's coffin, the one he made) is very nice. Cool that you got a hearst.

Hope to see the article in the KFP. :)

Tom Sawyer

Lauren's grief is great... ;D

And did Jim play the mouth harp? Definitely a Blues Brothers moment.
I missed the fun  :'(

Ya'll rock. 8)

Russell Kanning

The party got so wild at the end that a vegan was tearing into Caleb's roasted chicken. :)

Pat McCotter

Quote from: russellkanning on April 29, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT
The party got so wild at the end that a vegan was tearing into Caleb's roasted chicken. :)

Save a cow. Eat a vegetarian.

Michael Fisher

This event was absolutely brilliant in concept and execution.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

He mispelled it, he was referring to the Hurst shifter in the Cadaver wagon.

Pat McCotter

Funeral home behind Dennis' house doesn't like him parking in their lot, though. Strange, that.

Tom Sawyer

Arghhh... I get caught flaunting my ignorance.

hearse... (bang my head against the dictionary) this dang english be hard to spell.

Tom Sawyer

What's that saying... '...it is better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your ignorant, than to open it and prove it.'  (Or something to that effect)
That and my dad used to say 'Boy, make sure your brain is engauged before putting your mouth in gear.'

Of course he used to also say "...I'll just shove a hambone up your ass and let the dogs drag you away." ;D
All pearls of wisdom and insight. :P

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Roger Grant on May 01, 2006, 06:26 PM NHFT
What's that saying... '...it is better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your ignorant, than to open it and prove it.' 

That's my philosophy!

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on May 01, 2006, 07:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on May 01, 2006, 06:26 PM NHFT
What's that saying... '...it is better to keep your mouth shut, and have people think your ignorant, than to open it and prove it.' 

That's my philosophy!

You probably heard from me enough to know I don't follow that philosophy (even though maybe I should). ;)

Kat Kanning

If you ever said anything ignorant, I've never noticed.   :P

Dreepa

Quote from: katdillon on May 01, 2006, 07:54 PM NHFT
If you ever said anything ignorant, I've never noticed.   :P
You are ignorant of his ignorance? ;)

Tom Sawyer

Oh... I can show my ignorance, but worse is when I display my arrogance (get that from my dad). Your just too nice (or overworked ;D) to notice.

I appreciate what you guys are doing. :)

NC2NH

Quote from: russellkanning on April 29, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT

It's true. I have come to New Hampshire and witnessed the magic...

Rob