• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

lets protest something

Started by Russell Kanning, February 04, 2005, 11:59 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jgmaynard

I LIKE it!

For Sale by Owners:

Yes on 4
No on 5
March 8

JM

Dave Ridley

Candy wrote:

<<But instead of protesting something, let's do the opposite and encourage something... would that be called a con-test (as opposed to a pro-test)?   >>

Good thinking... when you protest against something or someone you give them free publicity.  Still needs to be done someties and it generates more publicity for the protestors too, because of the conflict.   But being for something is a lot more constructive isn't it....

Dave Ridley

I got on the radio on WKBK last week to talk in favor of the warrant article and the sale of the bldg.

Michael Fisher

I cannot find any info about tomorrow's protest.  Please keep me informed.

I was sick for a week and a half during the last two.  :(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: LeRuineur6 on February 11, 2005, 11:36 AM NHFT
I cannot find any info about tomorrow's protest.? Please keep me informed.

I was sick for a week and a half during the last two.? :(
I am sorry...I don't know if anyone is planning a protest or rally or whatever on Saturday the 12th.
There is a FSP meet and greet at Karl's house in Manchester and a sleigh ride near Keene organized by Dawn. :)
Am I missing something?

Lloyd Danforth

probably one of the two events you cited.

CNHT

Well we are trying to get something going for Friday at Dartmouth College to protest voter fraud. It's in another thread somewhere.....

(Had too much coffee already!)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: president on March 30, 2005, 09:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on March 30, 2005, 08:48 AM NHFT
Well we are trying to get something going for Friday at Dartmouth College to protest voter fraud. It's in another thread somewhere.....
Did anything ever come of all the voter fraud investigations the republican/libertarian types keep talking about? It's been 5 months and I haven't heard about any results.

I wonder about that, too.

CNHT

Yes some people are getting a significant % return of 'bad addresses' from cards they've sent out.  I spoke about this on Saturday.
The protest at Dartmouth would be to highlight the fact that we 'felt like students' for the day and thus should be allowed to vote in their elections for trustees.  >:D

CNHT

And we apologize for the fact that since there are so many 'fires' to be put out all over the state, Ed is always busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kickin' contest...so I hate to pester him but he is supposed to get back to me on this protest thing.