• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene's Taj-Mahal

Started by Happy Dude, March 11, 2006, 11:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy Dude

;D I was glad to see the picture of the Keene's Taj-Mahal on the front page of the latest (Keene Free Press)

Nice job. ;D

Russell Kanning

I wonder how much money it cost.

Atlas

It was surprisingly quiet in the Keene PD.  They use intercoms to communicate to people. Big building for not much activity.

Happy Dude

Quote from: russellkanning on March 11, 2006, 12:12 PM NHFT
I wonder how much money it cost.

That I have been wondering my self.  :-X

Kat Kanning

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on March 11, 2006, 08:53 PM NHFT
It was surprisingly quiet in the Keene PD.  They use intercoms to communicate to people. Big building for not much activity.

There's very little real crime in Keene.  We sure don't need all those policemen.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: katdillon on March 12, 2006, 03:15 AM NHFT

There's very little real crime in Keene.  We sure don't need all those policemen.

They are a deterrent!

Caleb

I was eating in Margarita's yesterday.  3 cops stormed in and made a gigantic scene.  It was very peaceful before then.  In the end, they left without doing anything, (thank god!)

Kat Kanning

Blue light special on donuts maybe.

dawn

Quote from: calibaba77 on March 12, 2006, 09:30 AM NHFT
I was eating in Margarita's yesterday.  3 cops stormed in and made a gigantic scene.  It was very peaceful before then.  In the end, they left without doing anything, (thank god!)

Speaking of Margarita's, the guy who runs (or owns or something like that) these restaurants is the major lobbyist behind HB1177 AKA the smoking ban. Instead of having the guts to voluntarily make his restaurants smoke free, he wants the state to be the bad guy. Boycott, anyone?

Kat Kanning

Atlas

Quote from: katdillon on March 12, 2006, 03:15 AM NHFT

Yeah, the police capt was so 'busy' that he chatted with me for a half hour. Plus, while I was sitting in his brand new office, water was dripping on my head from the ceiling.

KBCraig

Quote from: dawn on March 12, 2006, 10:22 AM NHFT

Speaking of Margarita's, the guy who runs (or owns or something like that) these restaurants is the major lobbyist behind HB1177 AKA the smoking ban.

Caleb is supporting the enemy!  ;D

So, Margarita's is not smoke-free? I'd suggest a cigar party there. Cloud the place up. Send in a line of people who leave before ordering, complaining about the smoke, and telling the owner that if he would go smoke free, they'd support his restaurant and not others.

A little subversion never hurts.  ;)

Kevin

Dreepa

Quote from: dawn on March 12, 2006, 10:22 AM NHFT

Speaking of Margarita's, the guy who runs (or owns or something like that) these restaurants is the major lobbyist behind HB1177 AKA the smoking ban. Instead of having the guts to voluntarily make his restaurants smoke free, he wants the state to be the bad guy. Boycott, anyone?

I was thinking I need to try that place... but  done.  Not going there. 

Happy Dude

Well that figures that they would act like that. I guess they have lost what ever common sense they did have.

Kat Kanning

Probably a life-threatening case of a 20 year old drinking   ::)  ::)  ::)