• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

MPD protest 3/15

Started by Dave Ridley, March 12, 2006, 01:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Revised schedule from Dave:
QuoteOk in deference to those of you tied down on tue. elections I am moving this to wednesday 3/15 4:30 pm same bat place same bat plan.

I'm tentatively scheduling a flash protest for Tuesday, March 14, 4:30pm in front of Manchester Police Department.    If I get called in to work I will not be there, but no reason you can't!   If I end up there but alone that's ok too.  If you're leaving work early to vote this can be your second stop.

I'll probably have a sign that says "MPD: all NH is free speech zone"   If some of you are planning on coming lemme know and i may be able to make a second sign.

Kat Kanning

John

Several of us flashed @ the MPD on the 1st (after court) and I will be happy to do so again.

Not sure that this Tuesday works for me, as I may stay in Salem to try to encourage folks to vote NO (on everything?/anything!) . . .

Dave Ridley

I've been toying with the idea of moving the date, how about the 15th same time?

Dave Ridley

One thing I thought might be interesting is to go inside the MPD building and just stand there in their lobby with the sign, looking friendly.   And not say anything in response to questions.  And then leave.   That ought to get them talking. 

Better ideas?

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I can't remember the name of the Lt. who was our prosecuter for the arraignment. It would be good to visit with him and ask him why he shouldn't just drop this.

Kat Kanning

president

Quote from: russellkanning on March 13, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT
I can't remember the name of the Lt. who was our prosecuter for the arraignment. It would be good to visit with him and ask him why he shouldn't just drop this.

???

The police are the prosecuters?

I guess you didn't do a request for discovery.

Atlas

Quote from: dead president on March 13, 2006, 09:50 AM NHFT
Quote from: russellkanning on March 13, 2006, 08:00 AM NHFT

???

The police are the prosecuters?

I guess you didn't do a request for discovery.
Yeah, a request for discovery is definitely needed.  If you requested one, they obviously didn't comply.  I'm kinda curious.
BTW dead president, what made you come around to being cool again? --Regarding your verbal indecency to CNHT.

Russell Kanning

I am hoping some lawyer will fill out some paperwork for us ..... no way am I gunna fill out paperwork and such. :homework: :raspberry:

president

Quote from: FSP-Rebel on March 13, 2006, 12:23 PM NHFT
BTW dead president, what made you come around to being cool again? --Regarding your verbal indecency to CNHT.
I put her on ignore. 

Dave Ridley

Ok in deference to those of you tied down on tue. elections I am moving this to wednesday 3/15 430 pm same bat place same bat plan. 

Kat Kanning

We're going to Manchester on Monday around 1:00.  Want to do it then?  Or do it again then?

Dave Ridley

I'm going to do it wed. 3/15 430 pm unless i get called in to work or some drastic thing stops me.

doing it again sounds great!  go for it!  put in on the calendar and maybe i can come to that one as well.