• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FSP Litter Pick-Up 4/23

Started by Kat Kanning, March 13, 2006, 08:02 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

davemincin

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 26, 2006, 11:42 AM NHFT
Quote from: cathleeninnh on March 25, 2006, 03:51 PM NHFT
Don't blame Joel for the date of the rally. There were plenty of us in on the decision and constraints like Easter, the Senate hearing, and time to get other orgs involved.

Cathleen

The more things get rolling in NH, the more things will, probably,  be occurring on the same day. When one schedules something they will have to figure that others, with something else planned won't be able to show up and plan accordingly.  Its not as if the Merrimac Valley people show up to much going on in Keene, anyways.  I still don't get the Concord Porcupine meeting, but, its not blowing a saturday out of my month.

Agree Lloyd...at this point if something is going down in your area it is most prudent to ask the folks were you live to help, not folks from all over the state.  Most of us just have way too much on our plate. :)

Lloyd Danforth

I don't think Kat was expecting anyone from outside of the Keene area to help with the clean-up, except, on occasion, CT and Long Island. ;D

Russell Kanning

The FSP must believe in cleaning up the commons. ;)

Kat Kanning

I just put out the invites for whoever wants to come.  I don't try and decide their schedules for them. 

Russell Kanning

Quote from: davemincin on April 23, 2006, 05:55 PM NHFT
...it is most prudent to ask the folks were you live to help, not folks from all over the state.
:icon_salut:

Lloyd Danforth

cathleeninnh

I like getting the word because we like helping. Yesterday was a tough decision. We ended up helping on 2 moves and attending the Second Amendment Sisters meeting. In hindsight, the litter pickup would have been a cheaper day for us and far shorter. But it was a productive day and enjoyable too.

Cathleen

Kat Kanning