• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Parking Hearing (was Keene's Taj-Mahal)

Started by Happy Dude, March 14, 2006, 04:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Dude

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 16, 2006, 04:10 PM NHFT
Now there is an intelligent argument! ::)

So you really don't know anything about Keene nor are you from here. So why butt in busineess that does not pretain to you? Sense your not from Keene?

Lloyd Danforth

Actually, my Great Grandfather moved to Keene in 1878, but, that is beside the point.  I don't believe the right and control of private property is any different in Keene than anywhere else.

Happy Dude

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 16, 2006, 06:27 PM NHFT
Actually, my Great Grandfather moved to Keene in 1878, but, that is beside the point.  I don't believe the right and control of private property is any different in Keene than anywhere else.

Well your post #11 has a some what of a different tune. Right?           

Caleb

Happy Dude, you can ignore Lloyd on this ... he's just grumpy cause he can't get his LSD anymore (since he's so old, he's lost all his high school drug connections).  ;D

http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=3231.msg55936#msg55936

Dreepa

Yeah he was grumpy on another thread too.

Happy... LLoyd is moving to Keene. :)

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Happy Dude on March 16, 2006, 06:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 16, 2006, 06:27 PM NHFT

Well your post #11 has a some what of a different tune. Right?           
No, My tune has not changed.  Why don't you  quit while you are just a little behind.

And ignore those other two.  They're just upset about missing out on the '70's.

Dreepa

For the record LLoyd I was born in the 60s :(

KBCraig

Quote from: Dreepa on March 17, 2006, 07:54 AM NHFT
For the record LLoyd I was born in the 60s :(

Lloyd was pretty --ummmm-- "active" then, you know.

Saaaaaayyyyy.... have you two ever met?  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

aworldnervelink

SocialDemocrat

Happy dude

Nice to see you taking on the big issues.  You and your dad should just pay the ticket and more on. Your lives are precious. Each minute even. So fight the state over more important matters and expend your energies in more meaningful ways.

This is sincere.  From the heart.

Best

---SWL

Happy Dude

Quote from: SocialDemocrat on March 17, 2006, 04:26 PM NHFT

Happy dude

Nice to see you taking on the big issues.  You and your dad should just pay the ticket and more on. Your lives are precious. Each minute even. So fight the state over more important matters and expend your energies in more meaningful ways.

This is sincere.  From the heart.

Best

---SWL

If I had your money I would burn mine. The point of the matter is that The City of Keene is out to screw the working class and the elderly.

And we can't let them take away our rights and run everyone into the ground with there greed.

You don't like it when people crap on you. Well that is why we stick up for our rights.

Dave Ridley

can someone post Keene pd number here , maybe we can call them and ask what's going on...maybe they can verify whether there was a complaint from the grange folks and/or signs.  In any case whenever they do something vaguely controversial vis a vis liberty we need to get in the habit of calling them.

Dave Ridley

here it is:  bureau of parking enforcement 603.357.9845

questions I have for them...   Did this happen on a weekend?  Were the funeral-goers in some way inconveniencing anyone or was the parking lot basically not in use at the time they parked there?
were there other places these people could have parked or was this their only option?  Did the property owner express a general or specific desire to have people ticketed who park there?