• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rape in Keene / Weapon Charity

Started by Kat Kanning, March 18, 2006, 08:54 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on March 19, 2006, 12:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on March 18, 2006, 09:06 AM NHFT
Cool.  Ya we could do paypal.

There's some irony to be had there.

eBay/Paypal has a strict "no firearms" policy, and they've yanked accounts for really lame reasons. Usually they're robo-yanks, which the company defends vigorously despite proof that the item in question didn't violate the user agreement.

I'd love to see some publicity that "Paypal leaves rape victims defenseless!" In, say, the Keene Free Press.  ;)

Kevin

These would smell a lot about the complaints about Walmart refusing to sell the morning after anti-pregnancy pill.

There are other places to get the pills and other places to get guns and, faster than Ebay. 
There are also online auction places out there for guns although, not as big, or as dependable as Ebay.

I've sold a lot of gun parts on Ebay. I totally understand why ebay does not allow the sales of guns, as the liability would be too great. They may have nothing against guns, just, being practical.

I do have a problem with them not allowing Nazi stuff, though. I've got some non-military, non-propaganda, german brochures I can't auction due to the swasticas on them.  I've got a pre WW II American Pamphlet with a swastica that has nothing to do with Germany, just published before Hitler gave the symbol a bad name.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: KBCraig on March 18, 2006, 10:01 PM NHFT

Private transfers (not going through a licensed dealer) in NH are legal so long as the recipient has a revolver & pistol license, or is known to the donor.
Kevin

Caleb dating them would cover this

Lloyd Danforth

Maybee we could get a dealer to donate a gun.

estoves

Dreepa

Shit just mail some cash or a check to a local...

tracysaboe

Quote from: katdillon on March 19, 2006, 04:12 AM NHFT
I talked to Evan Nappen about this and he suggested a big 'firearms for the poor' push. :)

Great Idea :)

Tracy

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: tracysaboe on March 19, 2006, 01:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on March 19, 2006, 04:12 AM NHFT
I talked to Evan Nappen about this and he suggested a big 'firearms for the poor' push. :)

Great Idea :)

Tracy

I remember when the NYC LP did that.  They gave out toy guns because they were about to be banned.  The kids stepped on them and broke them and the parents were helling hateful messages.  It was on with John Stewart.  great stuff.

Kat Kanning

You can still use paypal...it's just a donation, not directly selling a weapon.

Recumbent ReCycler

As far as paypal goes, if sending a donation, don't mention anything concerning firearms in the transaction.  One method that I am switching to from paypal is via electronic walmart prepaid card transfer.  Unlike paypal, they don't charge any fees, and you can use the cards at walmart to buy ammo, etc.  The transfer is instant and you can confirm it online.  My friend Rick Celata at http://www.ktordnance.com/kto accepts walmart prepaid card payment.  You just go to customer service at walmart and ask to deposit money on a prepaid account.  (The number can be found under the grey scratch off strip on the back of a prepaid card.)  The recipient of the funds can check the account on walmart.com by typing in the account number and the pin (which is also on the back of the card next to the account #), and will be able to see how much was deposited and when it was deposited.  This is a good way to make donations or to pay someone whom you trust for a service or product.  I am accepting walmart e-payments on my bluebroker auctions (see link at bottom of the post).
I am a handgun instructor.  I don't know if I'll have time to help with this type of thing this semester, but perhaps this summer and/or fall.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on March 19, 2006, 09:43 PM NHFT
with this type of thing this semester, but perhaps this summer and/or fall.

I am confused, are you a student or teacher?

Lloyd Danforth

Why can't he be both.  I was an NRA Safe Hunting instructor while I was in High School.

Recumbent ReCycler

I am a full time student, full time faculty/staff, handgun instructor, gunsmith, and father of three.  Those things keep me pretty busy, but I still manage to make time to fight unauthorized government usurpation of powers that were delegated to the people by the Constitutions.  Could be why I'm addicted to caffiene.  :atlas:

Dreepa

Don't worry I am sure that caffiene will be banned soon.  It is for your safety.

Lloyd Danforth

Pat McCotter

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on March 20, 2006, 07:33 AM NHFT
I am a ... gunsmith, and father of three.
Could be why I'm addicted to caffiene. 

Manufacturing Guns!
Strung out on Caffeine!
With children in the house!

Have you no shame ???